Working hard

Options
NYAngel1089
NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
Hi Everyone,
My name is Jaime and I've been working really hard. I've been dieting since January 3rd after my engagement on Dec. 24. I logged into MFP in April at 173 pounds, and I just recently started using it again at 172 pounds, I had been doing WW before. In the past two weeks I have been logging everything on here and going to the gym with a friend around 3-4 times a week. This week wasnt too good with exercise cause I was sick in the beginning. But I am feeling GREAT!! Everyone keeps saying I am looking better. Then I stepped on the scale this morning. From the way I was feeling I was expecting several pounds gone, but it was only 2. I am now at 170 pounds. My goal is to be 135 by January 2013. I think I just need as much motivation as possible. My wedding is May 2014 but I want to be in shape when looking for my dress. Any advice? If you want to be friends on here we can motivate each other! Anyway, That's me, working hard.

Replies

• rosiec88
    rosiec88 Posts: 6
    Options
    Glad we have each other here and at the gym!!! we are going to be hot brides just you wait!!!!!!
  • NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! We will be the BEST looking brides! I love that we are working on this together. The motivation REALLY helps!!