GRRRRR

Daisy_May
Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok I just need to vent, I'm feeling really GRRRR today!!!! No real reason(beyond it being my TOM) I just want to crawl back in bed and snuggle my pup all afternoon. Instead I'm at work calling people and having to be happy Cheery Daisy:happy: , :mad: it's days like this I hate being in sales.........

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I couldn't do it!!!

You rock!!

It will get better.

Last week was my GRRRRR days. My poor hubby!!! LOL

Memaw
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    I'm Grrrr because I'm packing up my entire house so we can move this weekend and it SUCKS!!!!!! It's hot and I'm a sweaty mess.......and then I get to go teach sports med to high schoolers for three hours this afternoon......

grrrrrreat.
  • kankan213
    kankan213 Posts: 105
    I'm in PR and have to do the exact same thing. It''s even worse because when I'm in those moods I feel like everyone I speak with is a giant idiot! Lol.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    I feel y a
    I am a receptionist and have to be nice to people I can not stand and deal with salesman that are idiots:grumble:
  • Daisy_May
    Happy to know I'm not alone guys!!! Right now I'm seriously trying to figure out how to set all the clocks ahead in the office so I can leave work early:devil:
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    I have been like that all week so far. My husband is trying to stay away from me so I don't take it out on him.
  • Daisy_May
    I have been like that all week so far. My husband is trying to stay away from me so I don't take it out on him.
    LOL I'm actually fearing for my bf the next couple of days, I feel like at any moment I could busrt into tears for no reason at all, and my how he hates the tears!
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Oh yes. Men hate the tears.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Oh yes. Men hate the tears.

My BF get all mad when I cry. He HATES it. I like to cry sometimes.....DEAL WITH IT!!!!:sad: :sad:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    DITTO my DH can not stand it when I cry
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Crying women are frustrating for us. Most of us are very task-goal oriented. When there's a problem we want to solve it. We love you and we want to help.

Sometimes a gal will just want to cry a little,,, There's nothing we can do - there is no solution, there really is no problem. But we feel like there is. And we feel bad when we can't help.

It sux - it is what it is. I offer to hug/hold or to get the #$& out of dodge - whatever will help at the moment. Mostly I just listen.

Feel better soon Daisy. Or don't,,, whatever. :ohwell:
  • Daisy_May
    Crying women are frustrating for us. Most of us are very task-goal oriented. When there's a problem we want to solve it. We love you and we want to help.

Sometimes a gal will just want to cry a little,,, There's nothing we can do - there is no solution, there really is no problem. But we feel like there is. And we feel bad when we can't help.

It sux - it is what it is. I offer to hug/hold or to get the #$& out of dodge - whatever will help at the moment. Mostly I just listen.

Feel better soon Daisy. Or don't,,, whatever. :ohwell:

I know that's totally it with my bf, he can't stand when soemthing upsets me and he can't fix it! So when I'm upset for no real reason at all, he just offers me a million things he thinks could make me feel better. It's actually really sweet :heart:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    mine just tells me to stop being a cry baby, thats what we have two children for :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but it works i stop crying and just get very pissed off, then my face is usually red :laugh: :laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Well that's an improvement,,, :explode:

Babies can't jog, can't swim, can't do jumpy-jax,,, crying is all the exercise they get. Sometimes they just want to scream their little heads off - it's a workout.

Some times adults do it too (yes - even men, I have weepy days but can't just cry. When I have a semi-good reason I can bawl my eyes out, and I always feel better when I do and wish I could do it more often). When a child or a grownup just needs to cry there's nothing you can do, and it ain't their fault, and it's not even really a bad thing.

Understanding is worth more than care, more than strength, sometimes more than love <but no usually>.
This discussion has been closed.