Rewards

Options
So this is the time of day where I want to snack the most (I know it's right after lunch but for some reason it always happens this way). Anyway, I thought I'd list some of the rewards I plan to give myself when I get to certain weights as a motivation to keep from snacking.

I'd love to hear about any rewards you have planned! :wink:

Some of these are contingent upon the dates I would like to have met these goals by.

CW: 199.5
197- buy a new scale
194- new running shoes
189- new clothes!!! Should be in a 12 or lower by then :bigsmile:
179- look good for my boyfriend on his birthday :heart:
175- get to buy Express Jeans at Christmas!!!! (this has been a goal of mine since I started losing weight)
169 - (if i decide to go this low) new tattoo!

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Size ten or smaller by Halloween = skanky costume for Halloween. :bigsmile:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options

bahahhahaa that is so funny! My friends and I always joke, "what are u going to be this year?"
    "Oh, a slutty (fill in the blank)! Maybe this year I can participate in that as well and not look like a beached whale :laugh:
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options

Ooh that's a good one! I used to work in a halloween store a couple years ago and I was always super jealous of all the tiny girls and their skanky costumes. I may need to add that to the list!!! :smile:
  • pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options
    Ooooo, I love this idea! These are just off the top of my head:

18.75% body fat: new purse
    18.5% body fat: new running shoes
    18% body fat: new clothes
  • cavanar2
    cavanar2 Posts: 46
    Options
    YES!:drinker:
  • Renee973
    Renee973 Posts: 28
    Options

HAHA! :laugh: :bigsmile: The funny thing is is that I was thinking that same thing...even though every year I am something rediculous (ex. redneck nascar driver, or cafeteria lady) . I always make comments at Halloween about the girls in their skimpy costumes. However, I was thinking this year I could get something a little more risque to wear for Halloween if I lose the weight. :love: Sounds like a little jealousy in the previous Halloweens, huh? :embarassed:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

HAHA! :laugh: :bigsmile: The funny thing is is that I was thinking that same thing...even though every year I am something rediculous (ex. redneck nascar driver, or cafeteria lady) . I always make comments at Halloween about the girls in their skimpy costumes. However, I was thinking this year I could get something a little more risque to wear for Halloween if I lose the weight. :love: Sounds like a little jealousy in the previous Halloweens, huh? :embarassed:

:laugh: I completely understand. I'm trying to think of something original though. I was a skanky costume but not a cliché skanky costume! :bigsmile: