Replies

• MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Buffalo burger is yummy
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    It is not worth the calories AT ALL. My dad wanted a burger for his b day (he has been on an extreamly strict diet... Doc orders) He wanted burger kig really bad. So I said lets go to Fudrucker's. You can get ur burger and fries fix and I am sure it is much better for you. Boy was I wrong. After $35 for 3 people I found he could have had his 2 whoppers w/ cheese, large onion rings and drink for less calories then his 1/2 lb burger basket at Fudrucker's. Where they get you is the bun. They cook it in the grease that the burger extracted. Then to top it all off you have to pay foreverything seperate. One price for burger then another for fries and gotta add on the drink. Like I said it ended up being $35 for 3 people. I much rather would have spent that at a resuraunt that I actually enjoyed.

yeah! because eating food that tastes good every now and then is dumb!

oh, wait.

yeah! because quality beef and other ingredients aren't worth paying for!

(I'm just not sure what you're ranting on, so wanted to hit both options.)
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it and work it off later, portions are the key
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    It is not worth the calories AT ALL. My dad wanted a burger for his b day (he has been on an extreamly strict diet... Doc orders) He wanted burger kig really bad. So I said lets go to Fudrucker's. You can get ur burger and fries fix and I am sure it is much better for you. Boy was I wrong. After $35 for 3 people I found he could have had his 2 whoppers w/ cheese, large onion rings and drink for less calories then his 1/2 lb burger basket at Fudrucker's. Where they get you is the bun. They cook it in the grease that the burger extracted. Then to top it all off you have to pay foreverything seperate. One price for burger then another for fries and gotta add on the drink. Like I said it ended up being $35 for 3 people. I much rather would have spent that at a resuraunt that I actually enjoyed.

I disagree with this....

The poster said that her husband wanted to go there...I put my right bicep on the fact that her husband will enjoy the heck out of fuddruckers...

It's worth every penny I spend there

Whoppers? bwahahahaha...Fuddruckers burgers > Whopper any day

ETA: fuddruckers is a place for people who really appreciate a good american burger chain....It isn't meant to compete against CHeesecake Factory

I agree. I'd rather have a real beef burger from Fuddrucker's with FRESH veggies than whatever is being dished out a BK!

I usually get the Kid's Burger with tons and tons of veggies, fries and an iced tea! It soo hits the spot! Enjoy yourself!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!!! Fresh and Delicious
  • OregonShell
    OregonShell Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The most amazing hamburgers... we have driven 60 miles one way just to have their hamburgers... Haven't been in a while but sounds soooooo yummy.. :drinker:
    the fries are a little on the salty side for me but hubby loves them...
    :flowerforyou:
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I love Fuddruckers! Pre-diet, I'd get a their 1/3lb burger (you can load up on any veggies you want at their help yourself veggie bar), fries, and lots of cheese sauce on the side (also free) to dip them in. YUM! Plus they have delicious desserts.

I have since tried their sweet potato fries and they are very yummy.
    Their salads are pretty good, too. I usually got the market toss (eggs, almonds- yum!)