Ab/ Oblique exercises

Options
I'm trying to tone my tummy and sides. Any exercises that have good results? What machines should i be using at the gym to get a flatter tummy?

Replies

• fraiseroja
    fraiseroja Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I like to grab a disc at the gym or a medicine ball and hold it straight out. Take it all the way up to the right (by your head) and then down to the left (by your left hip) for ten reps. Then switch sides. Do this three times. You should feel it on your side. If you want an extra challenge, stand on an uneven board so your core has to balance you and crunch.

Another good one is leg lifts. Lay on a bench with your but at the end. Inhale and bring your legs straight up, exhale and crunch as you slowly lower them down. They should go below the bench to work your lowers but your feet shouldn't touch. Do fifteen reps. Rest one minute and repeat. Do three sets.

These are just some ways to get your sides and lower in an unconventional way. :)
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Hold a weight over your head and then while keeping your arms straight lean to the side, then back to the middle and then to the other side.

It's a good one!