Be honest about your dance moves

Options
2»

Replies

• tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I am Elaine from the Jerry Seinfeld show. Honestly, I always dance faster than the beat. I love to dance!

From what I remember "little kicks" seemed to be slower and jerkier than the beat. I could very well be wrong, though.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i'll bust out an electric slide to anything...you be surprised how many songs it works too lol
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Um...if a song in my Zumba class comes on...you can bet I'm going to start dancing like I was in class :embarassed:

Ha! I've done that back when I took Zumba.

When I'm tipsy and hanging out with friends, our go-to move tends to be a drunk rendition of Beyonce's booty shake. And the more we drink, the better we think we are at it.
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    lmao to be really honest Ive been told I look like a stripper. lol
    I think I try to hard to be sexy and just over do it.
    but my man love it !!! bwhaaahhhhaaaa
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    There's no "not dancing correctly" If it makes you happy, then it's right.
    I agree.
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    [ our go-to move tends to be a drunk rendition of Beyonce's booty shake. And the more we drink, the better we think we are at it.
    [/quote]

me too ! lol
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I love dancing, I probably look like a freak, but I don't care, as long as I'm having fun.
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only Black person alive that doesn't know how to do the electric slide. I just end up elbowing husbands, elbowing wives, and stepping on children... :(
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I have been known to whip out various dances performed by Peanuts characters....

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=/watch?v=YBPcoI4OE9Y&v=YBPcoI4OE9Y&gl=US
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I am the Queen of what I like to call "Under Exaggerated Dance Moves"... But yes, when I drink - I am THE best dancer ;)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only Black person alive that doesn't know how to do the electric slide. I just end up elbowing husbands, elbowing wives, and stepping on children... :(

LMAO at the visual
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    When I get a little tipsy I'm one of those girls that thinks she looks SUPER sexy but in reality I look like I'm having a bit of a seizure lol I've been known to fist pump...enough said haha

This exactly. Including the fist pump.

I once drunkenly challenged a random chick in a bar to a dance battle and got my ASSS kicked.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I don't go out dancing. I would love to but don't.. I move around every 3 years.. Where I live no the few clubs that are here are in neighborhoods I wouldn't want to be in after dark.
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    My sister calls mine the "climbing hamster"... picture a little bit of clawing like a digging hamster - up in the air, then down toward the ground. I love it, she thinks I'm crazy!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options

I'm not alone!!!

Haha, I guess I'm a bit younger than most posters because i have no idea what the cabbage patch/ lawnmower etc looks like :)

Anyways, it's not true that all black people can dance lol. I'm not that great but I'm not terrible, I start out with a little two step mixed in with some rolls and slow winds and that's basically the extent of my dancing x3
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I don't drink, but I am pretty sure I do all of the above while sober. And usually uncomfortably close to a friend who is a little creeped out. Oh, and tons of pelvic thrusting.
  • bellyake3
    bellyake3 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    love to grind..but have fun dancing like the go go's!!!
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    Hahaha dancing is not what I'm good at, and some drinks to that and I can guarantee I'll be stumbling all over the place but I'll be dancing away still hahaha my ex refused to take me out to dance or anything said I was an embarrassment haha
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I do my reggae dance "watch out now":drinker:
  • ZL9685
    ZL9685 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The Carlton Dance all day every day!!

^^THIS. And the awkward side to side shuffle :D