New and looking for friends

Hi all! I am a 31 y/o SAHM of a wonderful soon to be 5 year old girl. I am on a mission to reclaim my body, gain some muscle, and get healthy!

Some background: Before having my daughter I never had to worry about exercise or what I ate. My job kept me active and my metabolism took care of the rest. I formed some rather bad eating habits during this time but didn't give them a second thought. Since then I have been struggling to eat right and get enough exercise to get some semblance of my pre-pregnancy body back. I have tried, gotten frustrated and quit more times than I can count. A year and a half ago I had the chance to try a Zumba class for free and suddenly everything clicked! I was having fun! Exercising! I lost weight, gained some muscle tone, and felt better than I ever had. I lost inches and was able to drop down 2 pants sizes and even had the confidence to wear shorts in public. I still wasn't back to my original weight and I was ok with that because I was healthy. Then the class was canceled. I tried continuing to exercise on my own and again ended up frustrated and disappointed.

Now those shorts I was so excited about last summer don't fit. The bulges and jiggles are back. So is my commitment. For the past month I've been trying to workout 3-5 days a week. I feel in love with Bob Harper and am finally seeing some changes. I'm tracking what I eat and trying to make better food choices. I don't have very much support on this journey. I keep hearing that I look fine and don't need to exercise. It drives me crazy. In the past 9 months I've gained 10 lbs. My pants barely fit. I'm having to wear baggy shirts to hide the roll over my jeans. Not to mention the lack of energy and wonderful sense of self confidence that came with doing something good for myself.

Now that I have written the longest introduction in the history of introductions I would love some friends to share motivation and support :)