Another Newbie Question

Help. trying toloose weight after givingup smoking is sooo hard but my question is :- why as soon as I eat or drink anything does it go straight onto my stomach and it baloons up like anything? Any ideas on how this can be avoided please? Your answers would be appreciated.

Deevonshire Lass

Replies

• BlowYourMind
    BlowYourMind Posts: 162
    Okay, I hope I don't come off as rude, but when you are eating the food doesn't just disappear, after you've digested it and use the restroom you'll notice your weight will go down and your stomach will look flatter, imagine carrying a plate of food on a scale it's going to say you weigh more. Unless your stomach is bloating more to a crazy amount it could be a myriad of things. If your drinking milk or eating ice cream and seeing this you may be lactose-intolerant. You may not be eating enough fiber which acts like a broom in your intestines cleaning it out, if you're not getting enough fiber that could be the problem. It could be that you're constipated. I mean it could be ANYTHING but it's trial and error. Do you notice it after you eat a certain food or drink a certain drink? If you're a female (I didn't check your profile....) you could be PMSing.