Who's Your Zombie Apocalypse Team - Birthday Game

Options

Replies

• jreimund
    jreimund Posts: 64
    Options
    hahaha Sheldon Cooper, Bill Oreilly, and Darth Vader. I love Sheldon!
  • Elizabeth0913
    Options
    Kenny Powers, Snooki, and Darth Vader.....well I'll take Darth Vader for sure!! LOL
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Sheldon Cooper, Obama, and the Incredible Hulk. I don't want Obama on my team

Can we do team trades or zombie fodder if there is someone we don't want on our team? I am happy with my team for the most part but I feel bad for those with a weak link as apparently this poster has!
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options

Can we do team trades or zombie fodder if there is someone we don't want on our team? I am happy with my team for the most part but I feel bad for those with a weak link as apparently this poster has!
    Not trading either...I've already assigned them roles and code names.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Ari Gold, Chuck Norris, Darth Vader
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Jack Bauer, Barrack Obama, Bender
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Dr. Cal Lightman, Mitt Romney & Darth Vader....e-gads!
  • cmason516
    cmason516 Posts: 62
    Options
    Sheldon Cooper, Scarlett Johansson, and Spiderman. I don't know whether to feel safe or not with these guys. haha
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Jack Bauer, Lebron James (whoo???!!!) and Batman (hopefully not the Michael Keaton version)
  • inked219
    inked219 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nathan Hale, Derek Frost, and Dan Marino
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Jack Bauer, Lebron James (whoo???!!!) and Batman (hopefully not the Michael Keaton version)

King James! You better recognize Sazzy!
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Dr. House, Lil Wayne, and Captain Jack Sparrow.

Captain Jack will sacrifice himself to save us all, since we all know he's really good at heart, and the zombies will become drunk off of rum once they eat him. Dr. House will come up with a cure just in the nick o' time, and Lil Wayne will chronicle the entire thing on his next album.
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Nancy Botwin, Jason Statham, Spiderman - hmmm not sure I'll be alive at the end. perhaps spiderman can make a web home too high for zombies to reach and he can fetch me and jason food (we've chucked nancy to the zombies by now), and we can wait until a better team kill all the zombies for us ha!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

There's your zombie fodder :bigsmile:
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

King James! You better recognize Sazzy!

I googled him and I now I realise why you think I must recognize! Heat!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

OK after I looked up the word fodder, I am ok with it. I would be more than happy to see zombies eat him
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Dr. Cal Lightman, Jackie Chan and Iron man...let's kick some zombie butt!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    House, 50 Cent and Spiderman.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Ari Gold, Will Smith and Spiderman. I'm good I think. Ari is zombie fodder, Will has all those cool gadget from MIB and he can rap so we'll have a soundtrack to our doom, and Spiderman, well, I hope it's Andrew Garfield because I've got some plans for him!