Good afternoon

Options
Hello everyone i am new on myfitnesspal, if anyone has any thoughts on losing the middle (the tummy) i would love the easy out heheheh. ok i know that no such thing as easy.. would love for you all to join me in my journey of weight lost...
Thanks

Ps did i mention i am new as of today

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Welcome to MFP. If you hear of an EASY way to lose belly fat that actually works, I'd be happy to try it. So far diet and exercise seems to be the only answer.:explode: .
    Prevention magazine has a Walk off the Weight magazine that talks about using intermittent Fast walks with more leisurely walks will burn more belly fat, but I don't know.

Good Luck and remember to enjoy your journey.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

The only way that I know of for losing belly fat is good old cardio! Wish it were easier. And, it's usually the last thing that goes (at least on me).

Good luck with your weightloss journey. I'll be glad to ride along with you on your journey.