Need more friends for motivation and support!

Options
I have logged in for 35 days but I don't have many friends on here! Please add me!

Replies

• daniela_dimech
    Options
    My name is Daniela

The best thing to do if you love to eat is, eat 5 -6 small meals a day , i never tried it .

So i decided what the hell let me give it a try , i started 2 weeks ago and already lost :D its amazing and its so much fun , check out my blog i found that it keeps me motivated posting my meal plans and recipes :) everything is so good and low in calorie and very healthy :)

especially if you love peanut butter i found this amazing peanut butter for 2 tbsp only 45 calories , 1.5 fat amazing :) and so goooddd !!!!!!!!!!!

let me know what you think , and also message me with any questions
    im still new at this blogging stuff but i want to help everyone who struggles with weight loss , ive struggled and it wasn't easy but it is possible :)

Happy Healthiness everyone :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Sahm,
    Feel free to add me. I log in every day and like to kick my friends' behinds when it comes to their eating/water and exercise! LOL
    Good luck!
    Renée
  • teagensmommy
    teagensmommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ill be here for you! Sending you an add now! With help and support I KNOW we all can succeed!
  • GreatVibe
    GreatVibe Posts: 87
    Options
    hiiii my names marie claire
  • GreatVibe
    GreatVibe Posts: 87
    Options
    I've just really stated using this site yesterday
    the more friends i have on here the more motivated i am
    please help me !!! xoxo
  • Kmoore0612
    Kmoore0612 Posts: 3
    Options
    Will be sending a friends request! Always looking for support and to be support for someone!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Kimi been her for a little over 2 months , more friends the better you are more than welcome to add me...:wink:
  • Pennywinkle199
    Options
    :flowerforyou: My name is Penny and I am from NC. I joined MFP last Sept and stayed on it till Jan of this year. I have kept my 30lbs off. It works really great. My problem was if I would get off track I would not get back on. Last year I decided to stop compassing the same mountain forgive myself and take it one day at a time. It works!!!