want to detox but don't know which to do

Options
i want to detox next week are there any specific detox plans i can do for 5 days. Any suggestions or tips would be much appreicated.

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I am currently on the cheeseburger detox.

Today I had Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger and fries.

Oh and a mellow yellow! I didn't even know they still made mellow yellow!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Detox what? Did you get into a bunch of chemicals?? Those and 'cleanses' are a fad and you only lose weight because you lose bulk weight from your intestines and colon. Save your time, money and energy and just start eating right. Now.Today! Then go poop. Your liver removes toxins from your bloodstream and they end up in your poop. Let nature take care of it.
  • roberts1956
    Options
    There is a really good detox drink on the market called AOK used to be called Mile High but its been rebranded, i believe they sell it in Waitrose heres the URL http://www.aokdrinks.com/

regs ian
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to detox is just to start cutting out processed food from your diet, up the intake of greens you are eating, and I would recommend cutting out dairy for at least a bit. If you feel comfortable it might also be a good idea to cut out all animal products at least while you are detoxing. There are detox's out there that are helpful, but you also have to be careful. If you are going to do something like that sticking to detox that is at least 10 days is best. If you have any questions let me know! I have tried so many things to loose weight and have done a lot of crazy cleanses. To say the least I found that just starting to make a lifestyle change is the best detox
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    No need to worry about detoxing. Your liver's got you covered!
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I am currently on the cheeseburger detox.

Today I had Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger and fries.

Oh and a mellow yellow! I didn't even know they still made mellow yellow!

Sign me up for this one.

** Seriously though, what the others said. Your liver does not need assistance detoxing your body.