Updated progress photos 1/7/12-5/25/12

Options
LaurenAOK
LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
Hey guys! I just stared the Insanity program and I decided to take some "before Insanity" photos yesterday. After comparing them to my old before and afters I had to share!

Let me explain a little about each of the pictures. In the first picture of each set, I'm 145 pounds. Took those photos on January 7th, about a week and a half after starting MFP. I'm so embarrassed when I look at them now! I really never saw how out of shape I was until I got in shape.

In the second pictures, I'd lost 15 pounds with MFP and was down to 130, with a lot of inches lost. I took those a couple of months ago. I was thrilled with my progress, but I hadn't been exercising at all and I wanted to get more toned. I switched to maintenance and started doing C25K and NROLFW on alternating days.

The last pictures that I took yesterday are after a couple of months of exercise, and after getting a lot more serious about it (working out every single day) for about the past month. I'd also started eating clean within the last month or so. I gained back about a pound, but lost more inches!! I can really see more definition in my upper back, waist, arms, and stomach in these most recent pictures.

I'll post again when I finish Insanity with those results, but I couldn't wait to share these! Yay MFP, yay exercise and yay clean eating! Thank you all for being so supportive!

Stats:
5'4"
Starting weight: 145
Current weight: 131
Ultimate goal: 125 (but I don't care if I weigh more than that as long as I look awesome)

PICTURES:

2hp4lft.jpg

2mnlmj6.jpg

nnr51w.jpg

Replies

• LaurenAOK
    Options
    Woooh fixed the pics! :D
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look great!
  • sahrajane5
    sahrajane5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing job lass! i'm gonna do C25K this summer, as running is free yaaaay!
    I believe we're at similar stages now- I look forward to your after insanity results!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations!!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You look great! This is awesome proof that it doesn't matter what it says on the scale, it matters what the measuring tape and your mirror says!!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You look great !! such a huge difference. Congrats
  • Bradhous
    Bradhous Posts: 3
    Options
    Great transformation, you should be very proud.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • LaurenAOK
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
  • gemmaldavies
    gemmaldavies Posts: 379
    Options
    well done lauren - such a great inch and weight loss. keep it up. :o)
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • mapleleafmom
    mapleleafmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great! Look at the difference in your waist!!!! YEAH!
  • LaurenAOK
    Options
    Thanks everyone! MFP rules!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    awesome results!! You look gorgeous!!! im sure after Insanity you will look crazy hott! :happy:
  • LaurenAOK
    Options
    You look great! This is awesome proof that it doesn't matter what it says on the scale, it matters what the measuring tape and your mirror says!!!

Thank you! And yes, exactly! :) I've really learned that the scale doesn't matter.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! You are such an inspiration to me.
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    awesome!! you look great!!
  • emjeter
    emjeter Posts: 8
    Options
    You look awesome! What a huge difference 15 pounds made!
  • LaurenAOK
    Options
    Amazing progress! You are such an inspiration to me.

Aww, that's so sweet! THANK YOU! :D
  • debbieHOC
    debbieHOC Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. I don't think you need to lose any more weight but toning will just make you stronger and your clothes will fit even better. Be proud of yourself and continue to eat healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!