What motivates you?

Options
Sometimes I feel I lack the motivation factor. I have no problems with walking, I have problems with getting into the nitty gritty workouts. Doesn't help that I have a 2 year old who thinks it's AWESOME to jump on me while I try to do sit ups and push ups...

One of my goals is to be in a bikini by summer (Summer starts late here lol, bad weather and all) I was browsing around the store today, and found the CUTEST bikini ever, it's pink and bright and just adorable! I think I will hang it somewhere and use it to motivate me more. I have no problem with eating healthier and finding the better alternatives to snacks, it's working out that gets me.

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Me, myself and I. I do some of the Jillian Michaels workouts and I seriously want to knock the woman out at times. I just try to push myself as far as I can go. It's all about me. I'm doing it for me so I have to be the one who motivates ME.
  • IndyMode
    IndyMode Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The Nike slogan "Just do it" usually works for me. lol. If I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do a hard workout, I think about how I will regret it later, and the sooner I start, the sooner it'll be over with.
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My progression - seeing the weight come off, measurements decrease and weight being lifted increase!
  • Betrbleave
    Betrbleave Posts: 37
    Options
    Looking at myself then imagining the change I want