Dress~up (PICS)... NOT fishing...just need some advice :)

Options

Replies

• reka74
    reka74 Posts: 70
    Options
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    #2 is you! looking great
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    All are very cute but I like 1,2,3 the best. #4 would be cute for a evening BBQ or pool side function.:smile:
  • April4th
    April4th Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    3 and 4 :-)
  • LoreleiV557
    LoreleiV557 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love the last one. So cute..

And congrats on losing 100 lbs! Shopping in your new, smaller size must feel so great!
  • BlondeQtTexas
    BlondeQtTexas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on the loss!!
    My favorites are #2 and #4, but you rock them all, so wear them and wear them proudly! :flowerforyou:

^ This!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    2 and 4 are lovely :)
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    1& 4
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    WHEW!!! Now that I have read all of your comments...I am happy that I bought them all!!! LOL

Thank you so much for all of your comments, tips, and input...I have taken a tally and it is about even but #2 and #4 are tied for first!!!

I think I will try out #1 tomorrow for dinner and a show on the strip!!!

thanks again folks!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    3 and 4. Good job getting some new dresses. lol! U rockin 'em, girl!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    thanks girl!!! didn't wanna be stuck with somehwere to go and nothing to wear like last time!! LOL
  • kassandracat
    kassandracat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    #4 :)
  • redragtop05
    redragtop05 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I think they're all cute....sorry, not much help!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    #4.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    2 is terrific, and my second choice is 4.
  • hrrobinson
    hrrobinson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i like one with your coloring, but really you look great in all of them. it is just where you are going and what you are going to be doing.
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    #2 is fav because of the curves it gives you by accenting your tiny waist, followed by #3. You look great in all 4, but those two are the most flattering. #1 is not as form fitting, that combined with the hemline landing at the widest part of your leg makes you look boxier then you obviously are. #4 is some combination of not accenting your waist in the right spot and/or squishing your chest... either way your curves are gone.

-r
  • ktownchik2005
    ktownchik2005 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Like #2 and #3. #1 just makes you look kind of square and, at least to me, makes your thighs look bigger. #4, while the dress itself is cute, it doesn't do anything for your figure. Might be a nice dress to going to the park or something like that, kind of reminds me of a sun dress. #2 is my favorite because it hugs your figure and shows off your curves. Pattern isn't to my taste but the way that the dress is styled looks awesome on you. But not something that you would wear day to day. #3 just looks super cute on you. It accentuates your bust line while the skirt widening at the bottom makes your legs look super skinny. If I had to rate in order it would be #3 because while it doesn't accentuate your figure as well as #2 you could probably wear it to more places. #2 for the reasons just mentioned, definitely something for a hot date. #4 if you have to have a third choice because while it didn't do wonders to your figure it really wasn't all that bad. #1 is an all together no go. You worked hard to have that body, now show it off:)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I like 2 with 1 or 3's heels. you look very beautiful
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    1 and 4