I hate Dr's office scales!

Options
Oh, and have I mentioned that I HATE DR'S OFFICE SCALES!!!??? :grumble: :grumble:

Especially when they weigh you with clodhopper tennis-shoes and jeans! :mad: :explode: :angry:

Ah well, I've lost more pounds on my home scale on an apples-to-apples basis and haven't used the one at the dr's office in more than a year. That's all that matters, right?

Okay, nuff venting. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Other than that, I have a great new dr and I'm doing all the right things to get to a healthier new me. Yay! lol :smile: :smile:

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I hate weighing in at the doctors because I have my clothes on (I always take my shoes off lol) but I have also drank and have eaten by the time I end up going to the doctor I can't stand it. so your not alone
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Don't even worry! :happy: The numbers really aren't as important as to how you feel and I'm sure your clothes are starting to fit differently so thats really the way to tell, and great job! :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I hate weighing in at the doctors because I have my clothes on (I always take my shoes off lol) but I have also drank and have eaten by the time I end up going to the doctor I can't stand it. so your not alone

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :explode: :grumble:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! *group hug* lol

:smile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :explode: :grumble:

I just cracked up looking at your profile picture!!

In regards to the thread topic, I definitely feel your pain! I once had one that weighed like 12 pounds heavier!! I was mad!! :explode: