Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Show me your bikinis!!!!!

Options

Replies

• CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Ooo what a great new way to ask, let me see you half naked!

=( someones angry
    LOL that's hilarious. I love bikinis, I love seeing all the different styles, and I enjoy complimenting others. I agree, someone is bitter. sheesh
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Did I say thanks already?

Thanks.

Hahaha where's your bikini? :P

By the way, all you girls look amazing. I'm buying myself tons of bikinis after I lose some weight :)

I got mine at victoria's secret! they have a bunch of sales and they do wonders for different figures....they also have that pantie sale right now...I love that store lol

I got mine at Victoria Secret too, it was my treat for reaching my goal. They make fantastic suits, well worth the money
  • CeeRawr89
    Options
    This was last year... I haven't taken any bikini pics yet this year.... so be kind.

Bikini2011.jpg
    I'm not American but I like that bikini.. :D
  • gacowboy
    gacowboy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Ok but warning I don't think I'm there yet. But I tried this on, I'm thinking about going back and getting it...

nloefa.jpg

But I will be sporting this, this summer...

25ftysi.jpg
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I think this was April 1st. Sadly I haven't really progressed in a while due to my own lack of motivation. And I want a new bikini, this one is like 3 years old and my other one is even older. I've told myself I've got to get to 155 before I can buy one.

IMAG0925.jpg
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Greatest thread ever.
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    my *kitten* is not going in a bikini until i feel comfortable
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I think this was April 1st. Sadly I haven't really progressed in a while due to my own lack of motivation. And I want a new bikini, this one is like 3 years old and my other one is even older. I've told myself I've got to get to 155 before I can buy one.

IMAG0925.jpg

You look great! You are actually one of the women whose results I saw in a thread a couple months ago that motivated me to try lifting weights. Thank you!!!
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Thanks.

By the way, all you girls look amazing. I'm buying myself tons of bikinis after I lose some weight :)

I got mine at victoria's secret! they have a bunch of sales and they do wonders for different figures....they also have that pantie sale right now...I love that store lol

I got mine at Victoria Secret too, it was my treat for reaching my goal. They make fantastic suits, well worth the money

I know!!! my ta tas dont look as nice in the target ones or anything...and my butt...amazing in the bottoms. Im a VS girl for life lol
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Darn! lol I used to wear bikinis but not anymore. I stopped wearing them and started to wear full piece bathing suits.
  • CeeRawr89
    Options
    Ok but warning I don't think I'm there yet. But I tried this on, I'm thinking about going back and getting it...

nloefa.jpg

25ftysi.jpg
    Definitely go back and get the purple one!! Looks great!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Oh how I wish I could post on this thread! One day dammit!! Nice job ladies!!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You all look great. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options

Thanks.

Yeah they have amazing bikinis :) Don't want to buy it yet cause I haven't lost weight yet and don't want to waste money. I hope they make ones for really small boobs cause right now that's how they are and if I lose weight, I'll have nothing haha
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    You look great! You are actually one of the women whose results I saw in a thread a couple months ago that motivated me to try lifting weights. Thank you!!!

Really? Wow. That's great. I love it when I help motivate women to lift! Your progress looks amazing. I can't totally see a difference in this photo from even your most recent one in mid-May.
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Thanks.

Yeah they have amazing bikinis :) Don't want to buy it yet cause I haven't lost weight yet and don't want to waste money. I hope they make ones for really small boobs cause right now that's how they are and if I lose weight, I'll have nothing haha

this is going to sound bad, please dont take offense, I mean this as reassurance, lol but they have ones soo small, they fit my elbows. You have nothing to worry about! they do amazing things for our tatas no matter what the size! I get my bras there too...im so addicted!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

nloefa.jpg

25ftysi.jpg
    Definitely go back and get the purple one!! Looks great!

Thank you :) I found another one I want I think, at walmart, I liked it because the bottoms had a skirt attached lol. Just not sure I can pull off a ruffle look though. Then the one I am buying when I hit my ultimate goal is at Spencer's, either the batman or the superman not sure yet. Also found one I like that has handcuffs that keep it together, which I really liked that to. About 20 more pounds to go but a lot of tightening up which I'm working on lol.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    bump for tomorrow yeah look fantastic
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    cool