What snacks do you buy?

Options
2»

Replies

• shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I use to buy fresh fruit and veggies but not anymore. They are so EXPENSIVE. When we stopped buying them our food bill went down a lot. So we buy few things of fruit and when we eat veggies its from a can or frozen.

Wow! I'm not sure where you are shopping!
    My boyfriend and I spend about $30 a week on groceries - most of it is fresh fruit and veggies! We buy things like beans and rice in bulk. But we eat like 90% veggies! And it's sooooo cheap.

Okay snacks...
    fresh fruit
    you can make homemade healthy granola bars
    fresh veggies
    Honestly, that's most of what I eat :p heh.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    apples, bananas, cheese and crackers, watermelon, pretty much any fruit that sounds good at the time... carrots and hummus, broccoli with ranch dip, vanilla greek yogurt and strawberries, cottage cheese, beef jerky, slim jims <3 (not so healthy I know lol) I have a protein shake as a snack most days, a glass of white or chocolate milk...

I am more of a snacking kind of person rather than a big meal kind of person.
  • pkfrankel
    pkfrankel Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Apples, grapes, string cheese, greek yogurt, pineapple, Costco trail mix (m&ms curb my chocolate craving and nuts are good for you), pretzel crisps.
  • Bookchick887
    Bookchick887 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sugar free pudding cups, cool whip, WW snacks, special K snacks. I need a sugar treat once a day usually after dinner. The 1-2-3 cake ( recipe on MFP) is really good for 100 cals.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Laughing cow cheeses on veggie sticks
    fruity granola
    gala & fuji apples are incredible
    Skinny cow candies and ice creams keep me off the streets:love:
    Fat free string cheese
    Mio punch
    Orville Redenbacher 100 calorie bags
    dried fruit, particularly bing cherries & apricots
    Triscuit crackers with Laughing cow cheeses