V -Challenge Results

Options
:heart:
Good morning and Happy Valentines Day!!
I missed my goal of 199 for V day challenge by 1 pound :noway: But did lose 15.

started 215
goal 199
ended 200

It is also 1/2 way through my 100 day journey.

Hope everyone did as well.

Replies

• flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    :heart:
    Good morning and Happy Valentines Day!!
    I missed my goal of 199 for V day challenge by 1 pound :noway: But did lose 15.

started 215
    goal 199
    ended 200

It is also 1/2 way through my 100 day journey.

Hope everyone did as well.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Great work Fachix! Keep it up.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yep...I didn't meet my goal either...I wanted to hit 159. I'm at 165 the morning...and have been stuck here all week. Frustrating but what can you do...I've been working hard and have lost quite a few inches. So...I'm happy with where I am and am still working towards my final goal!!!

Good job flachix!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    My one size smaller pants-I can get them on, but not comfortable. I almost made it. Another week and I will be there.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I didn't quite hit my goal either-wanted to lose 12 pounds but only managed to lose 10. I am now in a comfortable size 12 pants & very pleased:drinker:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    When I started this I was 251 and I wanted to be 235. This morning I was 239. So I have lost 12 lbs and missed by 4. - am still thrilled by these results. Congrats to everyone who have followed it thru
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I also missed my goal by 1 pound!

Started Challenge - 172
    Goal - 160
    Ended - 161

I'm pleased with my results overall since I started several months ago. Lost a few inches. Older pants are fitting again. Pretty excited to see if I can make the July Challenge now.

Good job everyone! :drinker:
    Happy Valentine's Day :heart:
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I missed my goal by many, many pounds...

But as I am learning, progress is not only measured by weight. My legs are much more muscular and I am able to run a full hour on the treadmill. I am also getting my favorite monthly visitor so this deadline/challenge has very bad timing :laugh:

Anyway here are my results...

Started 1/15 - 148
    Ended at 143 (when my goal was 135)

Congratulations to everyone's success!!! and Happy Valentine's Day! :heart: ¡Feliz Día de Los Enamorados!:heart:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    VERY COOL :glasses:
    I was thrilled I lost the 15, its been very enlightening. Missing the goal wasn't as crushing as it might have been without all the support I have gotten here. I know its about consistency and not speed. Its a difficult thing for me to learn, being a person of instant gratification. :wink: But the next 50 days should lead me toward even more knowledge. my clothes are also fitting better, my knees hurt less, I'm liking it. Congrats to all and keep up the good work. maybe we should think of an April fools day Challenge :tongue:
  • SueU
    SueU Posts: 13
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations to all of you. Each of you have made progress and reading all of your messages is very encouraging. I went into this with the acceptance this was going to be a slow process because I am not just trying to lose weight but change my lifestyle. Your attitudes are positive and motivated. Hats off to each and every one of you who share your journey, it is inspiring. :flowerforyou: Everyone have a wonderful Friday.........:bigsmile: