PCOS

Options

Replies

• anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    I have it, too! :grumble: I would love to add anyone in the same boat.
  • Adelia979
    Adelia979 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've got PCOS too and it blows! But I'm trying to lose some weight and hopefully get some symptoms more under control and have a baby! =)
  • EKG14
    EKG14 Posts: 3
    Options
    i have it too. going to a nutritional consultation this thursday to try and get my eating habits under control and possibly a way to help control it.
  • ayoung0811
    ayoung0811 Posts: 8
    Options
    Me too! Does anyone think the pcos groups aren't very active? Or maybe I'm in the wrong ones.... I would love to have pcos friends. Well, you know what I mean.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    I am a PCOS girl!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have it too. Add me!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Me! Me!

13 years TTC, 2 m/c (6 weeks, 13 weeks) and still trying :) PCOS sux in more ways than I could have imagined, but it's not gonna win :tongue:
  • kmjoyner27
    kmjoyner27 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am soooo excited to see this post and to see so many others suffering from this as well! I just joined MFP and PCOS has been my BIGGEST battle in loosing this weight! Glad to see so many others who know my struggle!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I have it too. its not going to get me though I keep pushing and since i do challenges on here with people who don't have it i decided this time around i wouldn't get discouraged as easily and its working. i now set smaller goals and have a loving hubby who reminds me not to get upset with set backs there will be ups and downs and to remember where i was when i started and where i am now. it helps to remember that.
  • KnR2210
    KnR2210 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have PCOS as well- anyone feel free to add me.
  • Ghostpoo
    Ghostpoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Raises hand as well. I was diagnosed about 10 years ago, after I adopted my first child. Went on birth control (to control the bleeding all the time periods) and Metformin. Went off birth control and got knocked up with my 2nd child about 2 months later!!

Losing weight is brutal and so slow.
  • LovinMyGirls218
    Options
    I have PCOS as well...I was just recently diagnosed with it...I've been blessed with 2 beautiful girls...My 1st took a long time to conceive my 2nd was right away...I have almost all of the other symptoms...Feel free to add me as a friend or to any groups...I'm going to start requesting some ladies with PCOS...
  • pixidust82883
    Options
    PCOS here too :frown: I have the hardest time losing weight. Please add me!
  • pookers7
    pookers7 Posts: 59
    Options
    I wish there was a way to form a group, so we could all talk together? Is that possible? I just started on this site
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    I, too, get frustrated with the inactivity of the established PCOS groups as well... let me know if you do start a group because I feel like the interaction and discussions would be beneficial to most!
  • pookers7
    pookers7 Posts: 59
    Options
    Ahhh I totally can. Stay posted, I will make a group later because it's too hard on my smartphone.
  • xTenaciousJx
    xTenaciousJx Posts: 555
    Options
    i have it too, you all can add me if you like.
  • xTenaciousJx
    xTenaciousJx Posts: 555
    Options
    let me know too!
    Ahhh I totally can. Stay posted, I will make a group later because it's too hard on my smartphone.
  • Xenastrah
    Xenastrah Posts: 36
    Options
    I am Infertile due to PCOS sadly. If anyone wants to add me feel free! PCOS sets us all some challenges, so having some support would be awesome. :D