A huge thanks to the MFP community!

Options
I started a thread a few weeks ago -- http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/595465-just-need-an-ear -- and often revisit it on nights that are especially hard. Tonight a huge amount of you offered words of support and kindness to me.. and I could not be more grateful. It's easier to say what I want to in a post than in individual replies - this community is a wonderful place. I know there's a lot of tension sometimes, but from what I've been a part of I could not feel more grateful to have access to such a group of people.

So, a big thanks to you all for the support you offer every day... not just to me, but to anyone who asks for it. It's so nice to have a reminder every day of how good people truly can be.

Replies

• theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I was reading your post and the comments earlier. First, I'm proud of you for reaching out. Second, the ladies who shared their experience and encouragement are amazing. The fact that you just posted this in response shows what you're made of. You're a strong young lady with a kind heart. I wish you the best of everything in your life.