My small NSP

Options
PunkyRachel
PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
I went window shopping at Kohls today with I friend I haven't seen in almost a year. Just for curiosity sake, I tried on a regular, not stretch, pair of size 14 jeans and they fit perfectly! I was so excited, I have not been less than a size 16/18 in years. I know I still have a long way to go, but since January I've dropped from a 18 to a 14 and I'm loving it!

Replies

• sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Mine? I went shopping last weekend (not intending to buy anything as I am refusing to spend money on clothes until I reach my goal) and tried on a few dresses and was sooooo happy to find out that all the XLG sizes I tried on were TOO BIG!!!!! :-) And I ended up buying a cute pair of shorts that were also a size smaller!!! Yay for us!
  • Luciendasky
    Luciendasky Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! Awesome job to both of you! I bet you feel awesome in your new clothes
  • jessgrey2
    jessgrey2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Nice work Punky! Clothes are one of the main reasons I strive to lose, because I have adorable dresses in the closet that don't fit! Congrats and keep it up :)
  • PunkyRachel
    Options
    I didn't buy the jeans, but I will go to Goodwill or DAV and buy some cheap clothes. Kohls is expensive, for my budget anyways. Just so happy about the fact :happy:
  • PunkyRachel
    Options
    Nice work Punky! Clothes are one of the main reasons I strive to lose, because I have adorable dresses in the closet that don't fit! Congrats and keep it up :)

Most my closet is falling off me right now. I don't own anything below a large or size 16. Thank goodness, I wear scrubs to work (drawstrings) and have a belt to wear with my jeans. lol
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That is encouraging! What do you wear scrubs for, medical, animal? I am a CNA and am going for my pre-reqs in order to get into the nursing program
  • jessgrey2
    jessgrey2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Most my closet is falling off me right now. I don't own anything below a large or size 16. Thank goodness, I wear scrubs to work (drawstrings) and have a belt to wear with my jeans. lol

I wear scrubs too :) Ebay off those too large clothes!
  • PunkyRachel
    Options
    That is encouraging! What do you wear scrubs for, medical, animal? I am a CNA and am going for my pre-reqs in order to get into the nursing program

Daycare worker. My boss just has us wear scrubs because we work with kids and we going to get dirty anyways. I love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!