Newby ! And doing p90x Lean Fat Shredder I !

AudJanexo
AudJanexo Posts: 30 Member
Hey friends !
I am Penny Pistol , and I'm currently doing the p90x Lean program . So far, so sore, so GOOD ! I am attempting to follow the nutrition guide as much as humanly possible ! I really need help with this so if anyone wants to be friends that has any tips or needs support also that'd be GREAT !!! Please add me. I'm also on Team Beach Body Website "PennyPistol" and Facebook : PennyPistol55@Gmail.com

Thanks, Have a great day !

Goal is to lose 25 Lbs by mid August.
:)

Replies

• ccj424
    ccj424 Posts: 30
    Hi!

I started P90x yesterday. I'm doing the Classic program. I have started and stopped this program many times before, because I didn't have ample amount of time during the semester. I have time now, so I will do it everyday! I'm not following the nutrition guide, because there are lots of foods listed that I don't like. I'm a very picky eater, so its either make my own plan, or not eat enough.. Anyway, good luck! If I were to give a tip, it would be to focus on breathing. I'm still trying to learn how to breathe correctly, so that I don't end up yawing or hyper ventilating during each workout. ^^;
  • dascenmr92
    dascenmr92 Posts: 6 Member
    I love the P90x videos! I used to just add the cardio videos to my regular work out but for the first time I'm finally attempting to follow the actual schedule (minus the food guide) and like you I'm sore ALLL over! (but i love it!) I'm doing the Classic one so hopefully it is what i need to lose the extra 20 pounds I have!

Best of luck!
  • coachbeav
    coachbeav Posts: 40 Member
    Hey, I just wanted to give my input here. I am a Beachbody Coach and have learned a whole lot through my journey. If you want to lose the most fat possibly, I would suggest switching to the Classic program. With the classic program, you will be adding a little more weight training which will help you build muscle. By building muscle, your body will be able to burn the fat much faster. From my experience, I have seen the best results with the people I have helped who have done the classic version. That is just my two cents but if you have any questions, add me and I will be more than happy to help.