Mostly the same foods each day?

Options
2»

Replies

• court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    I do the same thing and it hasn't hindered me at all! If you like your foods, go for it!!
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    where's the fruit & veggies your organs need?
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of the same foods every week, too. I wish MyFitnessPal would alphabetize the list so that I don't have to waste time looking for them. I also exercise about the same amount every week. I'm still losing weight so if it's not broke...I'm not fixing it. :)

I'm sure you already know this, but just in case, have you tried using the "quick tools" link on your food journal to duplicate previous meals? I eat a lot of the same foods over and over and this helps SO much, especially with my big salads as that list can get loooong.
  • vltaylor35
    vltaylor35 Posts: 72
    Options
    i eat the same breakfast and lunch everyday and i have lost 25 pounds in the last few months
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I think it depends what the varied dinners and weekend meals consist of. If there's a good variety of vegetables, salads, fruit, protein, pulses etc then your diet's probably OK. I'm guessing however that the answer would be no... Calories in v calories out are what affects weight loss, but your diet sounds like it could be a lot healthier.
  • Cirrex
    Cirrex Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thanks for all the input.

A number of people asked about veggies.

My wife is not a big meat fan, so our dinners are usually veggie heavy. Fruits are usually my snack or calorie backfill after working out.