Looking for friends similar to my weight range!

Options
Hey guys I am 5'5 and 105kg (231lb) at the moment and am looking for friends around the same weight looking to get healthy!
Please add me :)

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 199 lbs. but I was 223 before I starting trying to lose weight.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'7" and started at 231 pounds, now down to 150. I just wanted to say good luck!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • PatriNina
    PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hello :wink:
    I'm 5.5 as well , my starting weight was 125 kg (275 lbs) and now I'm down to 99 kg (218 lbs). And I'm going for the win, to lose until I feel good with myself !
    Welcome to the party :laugh:
    Good luck and don't forget to make the best out of this journey ! It will change your life ! :drinker: :heart:
  • CassieReannan
    Options
    Hello :wink:
    I'm 5.5 as well , my starting weight was 125 kg (275 lbs) and now I'm down to 99 kg (218 lbs). And I'm going for the win, to lose until I feel good with myself !
    Welcome to the party :laugh:
    Good luck and don't forget to make the best out of this journey ! It will change your life ! :drinker: :heart:

Congrats on your loss! thank you
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 202 5ft 2 started at 229 I've been here 17 weeks
    Goals 136

Please add me x
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    im 5'6, i started at 95 kilos and I am down to 79, i started originally losing 21 kilos but you fall off the wagon and its all about getting back up and finding what works for you, good luck!
  • CassieReannan
    Options
    im 5'6, i started at 95 kilos and I am down to 79, i started originally losing 21 kilos but you fall off the wagon and its all about getting back up and finding what works for you, good luck!

thanks
  • dgriffin28
    dgriffin28 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I'm Danielle. I just started this program yesterday and I'm 5'7 and 200.6 pounds. I'm new to this so I hope to lose 65 pounds, my goal is 135. It will be a challenge for me, but I will get there, I just need a little of motivational support to get there.:smile:
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 200lbs, SW was 213 about 12 weeks ago. Friend request welcome :wink:
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and started at 100kg... adding u up. ive already lost 5kg so far since April, my loss is slow, but the point there is Im losing it, i have no deadline so that i wont be pressured ill just take things slow.
  • namienoo
    namienoo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well, I fit the bill (though I may be older than you). Actually, I'm pretty sure that I am! LOL! Anyway, if anyone else wants to "meet up" with someone in the same weight and height category (and throw in the 40s age range), feel free to send me a friend request. the more support, the merrier, right?
  • Always824
    Always824 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    22yrs old, 5"3, 223lbs looking to lose 65lbs in or before 11months to join the military before my fiance gets out of the navy. If I meet the requirements feel free to add me,,, and anyone else on here that wants anymore friends on mfp, feel free to add me as well :) ... the more support the merrier... Lets DO this! :)
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    25 years old, started at 226, 200lbs now. Feel free to add me!
  • Turquoise2
    Turquoise2 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 260 but have lost 3 pounds in a month (small I know but it's a start) :smile:
    Friend request are always welcome!

Turquoise