I can't wait until summer is over...

Options
I know that's not what most people think :laugh: , but working at an ice cream shop is driving me CRAZY! I'm starting to lose my motivation and am eating more and more ice cream every day... it's disgusting but I can't stop myself. Ugh. Three weeks left!!

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Ha ha....I was thinking....I can't wait until summer is over so it's not so DAMN HOT OUT!!!!!!!!!!:glasses:
  • truedecember
    truedecember Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Lol well I live in Wisconsin and we haven't had a hot day all summer! I'm kinda jealous! BUT I'm glad to see I'm not the only one looking forward to the end of the season :happy:
  • Kendra7107
    Kendra7107 Posts: 122
    Options
    Good Lord girlfriend, find a new job!! :laugh:
    I can't imagine how you stay focused. I would eat so much ice cream I'd get fired!!

Seriously, hang on just a little while longer. You can do it!! LOL
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Lol well I live in Wisconsin and we haven't had a hot day all summer! I'm kinda jealous! BUT I'm glad to see I'm not the only one looking forward to the end of the season :happy:

Same here in New Brunswick, we're all wondering when summer's gonna start.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options

Same here in New Brunswick, we're all wondering when summer's gonna start.
    New brunswick maine?...I like in sanford, me....

and yes i realize it seems like im stalking u...but i swear im not lmao :laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I had a friend who worked in an ice cream shop and to this day he HATES ice cream because he had it so often......so maybe that will happen to you and that would be a godsend....at least for me it would be! :laugh:

Ugh.....It was like 85 today and is supposed to be in the 90's this weekend.

Is it winter yet???? PUHLEASE!!!!:glasses:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I had a friend who worked in an ice cream shop and to this day he HATES ice cream because he had it so often......so maybe that will happen to you and that would be a godsend....at least for me it would be! :laugh:

it's in the low 60's today :sad: :sad:
    Is it summer yet?!?! lol
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options

it's in the low 60's today :sad: :sad:
    Is it summer yet?!?! lol

I'm still waiting for summer to start... 17C here... ummmm.... errrrrr... 62F! LOL
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I went to my 10 year reunion a couple of years ago and I could not believe it. The guy who was always skinny at school and given a hard time because of it (he was popular, so wasnt to bad). was the biggest guy at the party, he was working in an icecream factory!

I don't think I could handle it, :explode: I would have to find another job.
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I went to my 10 year reunion a couple of years ago and I could not believe it. The guy who was always skinny at school and given a hard time because of it (he was popular, so wasnt to bad). was the biggest guy at the party, he was working in an icecream factory!

i know this is way off topic but do u know if ure invited to the 10 yr reunion if u dropped out ur senior year but ended up getting ur diploma? :huh: i really wanted to go to the 10yr reunion at my school which isnt for a few yrs but :ohwell: im not sure how that works
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I lvein NC and am also ready for summer to be over. I'd like to have fall year round - except for one month of blizzard like snowfall. That'd be awesome. :love:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options

i know this is way off topic but do u know if ure invited to the 10 yr reunion if u dropped out ur senior year but ended up getting ur diploma? :huh: i really wanted to go to the 10yr reunion at my school which isnt for a few yrs but :ohwell: im not sure how that works

I dont know about where you are but I moved at the end of my second last year of school, but since I had grown up with everyone I was invited, just make sure you can be found, that is the most important thing, keep in contact with someone who did finish, so you know when it is on
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    Our class president was the biggest stoner ever and our 10 year reunion never happen cuz everyone else couldn't get their *kitten* together. Unreal.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options

I had my 10 year a couple years ago and there were people there that we went to school with for most of the highschool years but didn't finish their last year with us... It was great to see them again. It was fun seeing how everyone had changed, but the same cliques formed pretty quickly too.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    All you guys who want your summer to be over, just move to the North East, we've had 2 days this year over 90, maybe 5 more over 80, the rest...70's and 60's. Which is not normal for us. We've also had 25% more rainfall than normal this year. Since when did New England become Washington State? We usually get at least 8 or 10 days in the mid to upper 90's and at least 12 to 15 days in the mid 80's, not this year. This sucks, I hate having a 5 month spring!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    All you guys who want your summer to be over, just move to the North East, we've had 2 days this year over 90, maybe 5 more over 80, the rest...70's and 60's. Which is not normal for us. We've also had 25% more rainfall than normal this year. Since when did New England become Washington State? We usually get at least 8 or 10 days in the mid to upper 90's and at least 12 to 15 days in the mid 80's, not this year. This sucks, I hate having a 5 month spring!

Actually Washington State has been REALLY hot this summer. My parents live up there and say it's gonna be in the 90's this weekend.:huh:
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    i would love 90's, it seems cool early in the day when its only 90! its been over 100 degrees everyday for a while now. had a day where it reached 111 last week
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    OMG, summer is over in 3 weeks?????????

Where in the h*ll did the summer go????

Whew, I couldn't work in an ice cream shop. I would never lose weight!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I'm praying that el nino comes early and we don't have an indian summer.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options

It's been like that in Toronto too. Normally we have hot humid days in July. This feels like May