Smokin Hot Green Peppers!!!

Options

Replies

• kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    what is up hotties!!!!
    So i wanted to say I have logged my foods today...so...so far so good!
    I had the most yummy salad from subway for lunch. A grilled ckn salad with tomatoes, afew banana peppers, black olives, a lil bit of oil. Its was so yummmm:bigsmile: :happy:
    I am not normally a salad eater. I will eat one but I dont ever crave one or truly enjoy it.
    But today my friends....I BECAME A LOVER OF THE SALAD!:bigsmile:
    saved some to eat later. So far today I have done fairly well and will be doing some walking tonight if its not too late after we do some canning. Otherwise i will be going to the gym tomorrow when I get off work. I have to go. And as soon as I go, I know I would love it and wonder why I have not been in sooo long. So we will see. But after my lil experiance this weekend and wearing the 2 piece...though my fam loved it I still saw where I need to lose but that it wouldnt be much to get myself there if I could get the motivation! I would like to be able to be there by september while at the biltmore b/c they have an indoor pool at the hotel and WOW that would be fun!
    Plus I am taking a trip to SC at the beginning of September with the inlaws and there is a pool at the condo they will be at as well as a lake. So lots of swim time. I want to be able to wear something and walk out feeling GREAT! Its a feeling every one of us should be able to feel. Accomplishment!!! Its a feeling we strive so hard to get to. Its seems so far away and just so hard but we just need to take baby steps. Something I struggle with b/c I just want to wake up one day and see myself as I see so many others.
    But I am working on that.
    I hope everyone is having a great day.
    Kelly...I am so jealous that you will be in LV soon. My mgr just got back from there and he loved it!! Didnt gamble but went to alot of shows. Something I would love to do! Maybe one day! get the kids grown up and out of the house.
    well going to stop rambling and just get some work done. Surely there are customers that need some attending too somewhere. :bigsmile: :laugh:
    lots of love to all of my fellow peppers
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Just got back from my 2md 10 min walk. hope to get another one in before I leave tonight
  • kitn621
    Options
    Just got back from my 2md 10 min walk. hope to get another one in before I leave tonight

great job jacque...that is great that you are getting in a walk when you can. its a great motivator for me to do just what I can. I will be in the garden for quite some time today so that will do alot for me :bigsmile:
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    afternoon peppers!

hurry up and...........WAIT! :bigsmile: bag is packed and less than 3 hrs now b4 leaving town. does anyone know if you can take a razor, a belt in a carry on bag????? i have checked the airport site and it is a lil confusing.....:ohwell:

you guys are doing so soooo good today! i am gonna be thinkin bout you all and sending skinny vibes from Vegas!! i'll pry be at the buffet's....we'll see. i have not been a vacation like this in years!! where every meal is eaten out. UGH! something else that is gonna be hard for me is that i am the only non-smoker in our group of 4. am sure i will be congested and red eyed by most nites end :frown: guess the drinks will have to help me on that one! :bigsmile:

jacque.....i get on here and am so happy to see what you are doing!! i wish i was there to give you a hug girly!! you are makin me feel so good and i just want to scream for YOU!! i know you can do this, you really want to, it just takes time hon, and you will get there!! i have faith in you!! :heart:

HI kitn and Miss V, chisti, sassie, lynette, sally, sincere, anyone else.....have a great week all! get serious about your health!! day in, day out....just make those better habits a part of your new lifestyle....change WILL get you to your goals!!

bye SHGP!!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I missed weigh in day on Friday but between Thursday and Monday I lost 3 lbs. Super excited about that since I was out of town and ate a lot of really yummy high cal restaurant food. I did walk everywhere while I was out of town. So I guess that really paid off. Well I am all up for this weeks challenge and will start tomorrow since today's eating is over.

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow. Oh and I like the new name!!:smile:
  • jacque509
    Options
    that great aml
    Got in another walk after work, so that was 3 -10 min walks, so happy about that. Kinda ate to much at dinner but all in all not a bad day. Did my sit-up, push-up, and squats routinue so happy about that too. Tomorrow I jope to get to the gym plus the 3 10 min walks. well you all have a good night and see ya tomorrow
  • jacque509
    Options
    good morning Green peppers!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
    Ok everybody ready to start a fresh new day?:happy:
    Don't forget to log in those food.
    Remember "You bite it , Youe write it" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Goal for today:
    I will try to do 3 10 min walks today, log food and go to the gym.
    if it helps I think we should write our goal for the day
    :glasses: later players!!!!!!!!!
  • purrr
    purrr Posts: 46
    Options
    hiya greenies! sorry i didn't check in on Friday... i'm not even sure what i weigh back then... i am at about 186 lbs right now... which puts me at BMI 30 and just a hair away from being out of obese!! :drinker: i'll update the ticker on Friday anyway...

life has not been great over here, i already told u i broke up with my dude and i'm onto 2 new ones right now, can't make up my mind who and what i really want LOL ... my sister will book us for Kusadasi, Turkey for early September, it's very cheap at that time as it's the end of the season but still very warm down there... i hope to have shed a few more inches by then cos she's so damn skinny and i'll look like a balloon next to her, regardless of losing so much weight :ohwell:

hey, kelly, i was just going to catch up with you and you lost 8 lbs at once! geez! congrats! now just keep going that same way! :flowerforyou:
  • kitn621
    Options
    hiya greenies! sorry i didn't check in on Friday... i'm not even sure what i weigh back then... i am at about 186 lbs right now... which puts me at BMI 30 and just a hair away from being out of obese!! :drinker: i'll update the ticker on Friday anyway...

life has not been great over here, i already told u i broke up with my dude and i'm onto 2 new ones right now, can't make up my mind who and what i really want LOL ... my sister will book us for Kusadasi, Turkey for early September, it's very cheap at that time as it's the end of the season but still very warm down there... i hope to have shed a few more inches by then cos she's so damn skinny and i'll look like a balloon next to her, regardless of losing so much weight :ohwell:

hey, kelly, i was just going to catch up with you and you lost 8 lbs at once! geez! congrats! now just keep going that same way! :flowerforyou:

HEY purr...we have missed you so much! sorry to hear that you broke up with the market dude....hope is all well with that?! it must be b/c you have said you have 2 others....YOU GO GIRL! lol
    have fun and enjoy it. Let the virus spread...LOL
    i doubt you will look like a balloon next to your sister...you look so great now and have no reason to feel you wouldnt still look great next to her!
    We are all so very proud of you for your accomplishments and can only hope we can all gain some sort of motivation from you to do the same!
    we love you!
  • kitn621
    Options
    good morning Green peppers!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
    Ok everybody ready to start a fresh new day?:happy:
    Don't forget to log in those food.
    Remember "You bite it , Youe write it" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Goal for today:
    I will try to do 3 10 min walks today, log food and go to the gym.
    if it helps I think we should write our goal for the day
    :glasses: later players!!!!!!!!!

"you bite it, you write it"
    I love it!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • jacque509
    Options
    Ok so I walked before lunch yay!!!:flowerforyou:
    Did ok with lunch, it was a box lunch for a lecture I had to go to, still within calorie range.
    Need to walk again about 3 I think.
    On my fouth glass of water yeah!:love:
    So plan to walk 2 more times , the gym so thats the plan.
    Purr- wow turkey that should be great!! I am sooo jealous, sounds like alot of fun. Play safe with the boys hahahaha:laugh:
    Kit whats up with you today? how your day going?
  • kitn621
    Options
    Ok so I walked before lunch yay!!!:flowerforyou:
    Did ok with lunch, it was a box lunch for a lecture I had to go to, still within calorie range.
    Need to walk again about 3 I think.
    On my fouth glass of water yeah!:love:
    So plan to walk 2 more times , the gym so thats the plan.
    Purr- wow turkey that should be great!! I am sooo jealous, sounds like alot of fun. Play safe with the boys hahahaha:laugh:
    Kit whats up with you today? how your day going?

oh my sweet jacque...things are great today. I have been having some great dealings with some new mgrs we have...actually its just one mgr; another girl is just a tag along that got hired on b/c shes sleeping with a higher up. NO REALLY! We found out shes been his mistress for YEARS!
    Things have taken on a lot of changes here and I dont like it. It makes my stomach hurt. :sad:
    But I try to just keep going and hope that my job is not on the line. 9 years here.....and I hope that they dont decide that they dont want me here. :cry:
    I love my job and really LOVE my customers. Always have; always will! And NO ONE will take that away from me. :devil: :bigsmile:
    I am glad to hear that you are doing great so far this week ms. jacque....doing great with your walks....I need to take a few minutes around the branch too. It would be very good for me. I am doing good though...over all. Family is wonderful and getting ready to send back a few kids to school. Oldest is starting college, 2nd oldest is going to be a senior in HS....my hubbys youngest will be starting HS and my daughter is starting pre-K. They grow up WAYYYY to fast. But loving the fact that I get to enjoy these milestones. I love my kids!!!!:drinker: :laugh:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Im writing everything down, not much good for ya food left in the house i think. i need to go shopping, but have no chance to do it and have to wait until pay day to do it. Well AF is here and i hate it!!!!:angry: said I have gained a lot, we will see if that changes when she leaves:bigsmile:
    hope everyone is doinf well. J~ good job on the walks! you rock!
    i gotta get this big ol booty back to the gym whenever I get a min !!!!:laugh:
    It is 85 here today which is VERY HOT FOR HERE!!! it is a nasty humid heat and i am cooking in my skin!
    pray that I last in it with all these kidos today
    ~E
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hello my fellow peps! I'm not exactly sure where yesterday went. Money is really tight this week so I did some hard core bargain hunting yesterday - guess I'll be pulling chicken skin off my next few "prep" in meals :laugh: but at least I have enough money for chicken I guess! Between my travelling, end of mid-year and all I'm about tapped! I don't feel very organized and it seems like I have everything by the seat of the pants......................guess I'll just have to do something about that.

Great to see all my buds back........................and most importantly Jac thanks for keepin up with me!:flowerforyou:
  • jacque509
    Options
    Kit-Wow, ur kids must be well trained and good! I have 2 demon spawed teenagers that I have to say "I love my kids" at least 100 times a day to keep from losing it hahahaha:laugh: I have a 16 year old going on 30!:grumble: that test my limits daily and my baby has turned into a hormone driven monster from #$&& and he getting cocky because he starting High school this year.I think God created teenager so it easier to let go of them, I dream of solitude daily.
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Hey everyone. Glad to see that everyone is doing great with weight loss and watching foods.

I had a great workout this morning. 25 min. on elliptical and 20 min. or treadmill.

Have a great week!
    Lynette:flowerforyou:
  • jacque509
    Options
    V-I will be praying for ya!!!:smile: I so remember those days. hahaha AF and the kids.
    But i do have to say u wuss on the 85, u know nothing of heat and steam till u spend 15 min in Texas :laugh: hahahaha
    Well good luck today! Keep it real:glasses:
  • jacque509
    Options
    C-
    I so know what u mean with the money, We been trying to do chicken to be healthier but hamburger was on sale so I been gettin will creative with hamburger this week.
    Just remember at least you have them by the seat and they are not completely off hahahahaha:laugh: bad joke sounded better before I typed it
    Well hang in there baby:smokin: we will roll with ya
  • jacque509
    Options
    Lyn-That great hope to do the same after work:smile:
  • jacque509
    Options
    Just finish my 2nd 10 min walk, Ready to leave this place and head home. My head is just not into work today. Hope I am not boring u guys but I fill if I put my goals down and then update it helps keep me focus. Talk to u all later