What do you think is the sexiest part?

Options

Replies

• 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Their brains.

True. Honestly.. the only way to my bedroom is via my brain. Big, strong pecs & biceps + a soft (not fat) tummy certainly doesn't hurt, though. ;D
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Ummm dont have a sexiest part for either. However either sex with tattoos I find irresistible.

Woo!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I love arms in a men! My weak spot! Something to hold onto ;)
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I think its either the shoulder/back area or the lower back/upper butt area. When I guy is wearing his pants low on his hips and you can see that area... SO sexy.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ The cute little mole on his lower tummy / hip ... Soooooo sexy and hot ! Love it ! ~

Oh wait ... your asking in general ??? Ok ok ... His shoulders and chest, or maybe it's his neck and back ... could be his tight *kitten* ... wait, wait .... his strong arms and muscular legs ... no no, it's his soft lips and perfect smile !

Yeah ... All of the above.

:tongue:
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    men - forearms and shoulders
    female - who cares?
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    shoulders and shoulders!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I love developed traps on a man.. oft ingored muscle.. incidentally trained.. but very sexy!
  • MichaelRay21
    Options
    ~ The cute little mole on his lower tummy / hip ... Soooooo sexy and hot ! Love it ! ~

Oh wait ... your asking in general ??? Ok ok ... His shoulders and chest, or maybe it's his neck and back ... could be his tight *kitten* ... wait, wait .... his strong arms and muscular legs ... no no, it's his soft lips and perfect smile !

Awwww....my cute little mole and tight *kitten* has attracted you to me :) And here I was thinking it was my charm, wit and personality.... :)

For me....on her....legs....and incredible smile.....
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options

Awwww....my cute little mole and tight *kitten* has attracted you to me :) And here I was thinking it was my charm, wit and personality....

Darling .... it was about your body part ... not your best qualities ! Did I score extra brownie points ???? Ha !

I. Love. You.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I have to pick only one on a woman? No fair! Every part of a woman is sexy!
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I think its either the shoulder/back area or the lower back/upper butt area. When I guy is wearing his pants low on his hips and you can see that area... SO sexy.

Same! Especially if they have those back dimples. Mm mm mm. I also love when they stretch & their shirt raises & you can see their lower stomach/hips. *wipes the drool off my chin*
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options
    I don't know about all men. I love my husbands back, chest and shoulders. The wider the better. oh and big rough hands.

for the ladies........ sides, lower back and neck.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Same! Especially if they have those back dimples. Mm mm mm. I also love when they stretch & their shirt raises & you can see their lower stomach/hips. *wipes the drool off my chin*

Interesting...veeeerrrry interesting...
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    It could be that spot on his neck that's really soft and oh-so-kissable, or maybe it's his sexy back, or perhaps it's the definition in his arms and legs, or it could even be that white spot on his *kitten* from the tanning bed...hee hee!

Or, it could be everything below...AND above the waist! :heart:
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    :laugh:
  • smill101
    smill101 Posts: 15
    Options
    Males - Bold Head
    Females - Their Eyes ..... Being Short Sighted!!
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    Ok...let me see if I can back into this....

I'm your booty man that's what I am!!
  • chiquitatwist
    chiquitatwist Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Men: toned forearms and strong hands
    Women: Collarbones and wrists
  • azarazar
    azarazar Posts: 72
    Options
    Men: I would guess strong chest and shoulders (not overdone, just weel built)

Women: Proper proportion is important, but a flat belly is really sexy. Usually that also means everything else wil be in great shape and curvy.