5'4 large frame women

Options
moreno89
moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
i was just wondering how many women have the same goal as mine,the skinniest i have ever been was 122 and it did not look good,my family really thought i was doing drugs lol,after giving birth to my daughter i gained 62 pounds! :sad: i know that's alot! looking back at it,i remember being at 145 and i got so much complements but i was determined to get to 135 which was my goal at that time,now i'm sure i want to 145 :happy: if you have the same GW add me :0 BTW i only have 15 more lbs to go!! i'm so excited :smile:

Replies

• frenchie2727
    frenchie2727 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and I have a larger frame...my CW is 150 and my GW is about 130, but my plan is to not focus too much on the scale (which is still a work in progress!) and just try to get fit and healthy. My body seems very resistent to weight loss right now, I was at 146 then went on a week vacation and now I'm back to where I started :( Not sure if that sounds similar to you, but feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get!
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" as well and when I was 18 as a wild party girl and dropped to 125, I looked like I should have been on a poster for starving children. Now that I'm quite a bit older and many, many pounds overweight I have to figure what I'd like as a goal weight. Those charts always put me at a weight I know I'll never be able to attain. I'm working towards 140 -150. I've got definitely
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've got quite a way to go but will definitely work with my doctor when I start to feel that I'm nearing where I think I should be.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Wow I think I have found my MFP twin haha
    I am 5'4 and borderline "large-frame"
    SW 180lbs
    GW 140-135lbs

Edit: I have never not been overweight, except as a child. This is really my first serious attempt at weight loss, seems to be going alright.