maximus fan club

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715

That pic was taken almost two years ago!
    good lord...hes been stalking u for two years?!?!?! :noway: :noway: :noway:

I didn't even know him then that makes it even creepier. :angry:

Remove the restraining order and maybe we could meet.
    max honey, i dont think she put a restraining order on u...i think it was kity :laugh: :laugh:

But I haven't started stalking Kity.

Wait a second here....what do you mean by that? :huh:

Do I have to preemptively stalk you so you can't stalk me? :indifferent:

Don't warn him, it is the most effective way to complete the stalking! He seems hard to catch tho, what with all the phoney pictures, He is an elusive guy alright. his other friends cover for him and post pics, that are not him! He lives in a van by the river somewhere in Texas! Claims to be a conservative, but the van thing makes me think old hippie! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member

That pic was taken almost two years ago!
    good lord...hes been stalking u for two years?!?!?! :noway: :noway: :noway:

I didn't even know him then that makes it even creepier. :angry:

Remove the restraining order and maybe we could meet.
    max honey, i dont think she put a restraining order on u...i think it was kity :laugh: :laugh:

But I haven't started stalking Kity.

Wait a second here....what do you mean by that? :huh:

Don't warn him, it is the most effective way to complete the stalking! He seems hard to catch tho, what with all the phoney pictures, He is an elusive guy alright. his other friends cover for him and post pics, that are not him! He lives in a van by the river somewhere in Texas! Claims to be a conservative, but the van thing makes me think old hippie! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He'll never know its me! I'm a master at disguise.... :wink: :laugh: :glasses:
  • czewwhat
    [/quote]

[/quote]

He'll never know its me! I'm a master at disguise.... :wink: :laugh: :glasses:
    [/quote]

I think this one might work! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat

crickets
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

:grumble:
    lol u shouldve never said anything about restraining orders....she never wouldve thought of that!!

It's true. I'm new to the whole being stalked thing..:tongue:
  • czewwhat

:grumble:
    lol u shouldve never said anything about restraining orders....she never wouldve thought of that!!

It's true. I'm new to the whole being stalked thing..:tongue:

That is what happens when you turn into a hottie! Keep up the good work and enjoy the attention!:happy: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    Good morning fellow max club members!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    hidiho neighbors!
  • JoyousMaximus
    This thread was deserted this weekend. Appearently, no one is a fan of Max on the weekends. :laugh: :tongue:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    This thread was deserted this weekend. Appearently, no one is a fan of Max on the weekends. :laugh: :tongue:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......ugh im constipated :indifferent: :sick: :cry: :blushing: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member

It is kinda like a job...he makes it so hard to be a fan.:tongue::bigsmile: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......ugh im constipated :indifferent: :sick: :cry: :blushing: :laugh:

What a coincedence - I haven't had a good BM in a week!!!! Maybe it's because this thread is so full of crap - so are we!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl

What a coincedence - I haven't had a good BM in a week!!!! Maybe it's because this thread is so full of crap - so are we!!!:laugh: :laugh:
    oh my dear sweet sweet jesus!!! a week!?!?!......*gives poor chrissy a hug*....that next one might be a stinger :laugh: :laugh: .....now im thankful mines only been a day and a half :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus

oh my dear sweet sweet jesus!!! a week!?!?!......*gives poor chrissy a hug*....that next one might be a stinger :laugh: :laugh: .....now im thankful mines only been a day and a half :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I always have problems on the weekends...:blushing: :laugh:
  • czewwhat

Eat more fiber! That is all! Oh and think of Max, that might help! It makes me so happy I could poop! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh

Eat more fiber! That is all! Oh and think of Max, that might help! It makes me so happy I could poop! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thinking Maxy thoughts....nope still nothing...
  • JoyousMaximus

Thinking Maxy thoughts....nope still nothing...

This whole conversation is SO wrong! :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    at least we're not fighting!
  • hasiangirl
    at least we're not fighting!
    maybe we just need the *kitten* kicked out of us :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Max is my man. Backoff.

:angry:
This discussion has been closed.