Yummmy breaksfast!

Options
MMM..... I just ate my breakfast and it was so good! I made oatmeal... not the instant kind, and mixed in strawberry yogurt and then crushed some frosted flakes on top for a little 'crunch' and it was fabulous. Rather simple I know, but very satisfying. :tongue:

Have a GREAT Friday everyone!!!

Replies

• 4mykids
    4mykids Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious!!! I'll have to try it sometime...
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    sounds delish.. stupid question.. how do u prepare non-instant oatmeal?
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE it when I prepare a nutritious meal and enjoy every second of eating it so much that I must share! :heart:
  • stuartme123
    stuartme123 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You prepare it on the stove top. Just pick up a box of it and there are instructions.

I used to make myself plain oatmeal and then add in some nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds) and dried craisins and a little bit of honey. It was so satisfying. But I'm a college student at an unpaid internshp, so I don't have any nuts right now.

I DO have a big tub of strawberry yogurt that I need to finish and some plain instant oatmeal that came in a variety pack. Thanks for the inspiration!!:smile:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My Weight Watchers leader said she makes oatmeal, puts a tablespoon of peanut butter and some dark chocolate cocoa powder in it and it tastes just like preacher cookies!

She's very proud of the fact she gets to eat chocolate every day and has lost over 100 pounds and kept it off! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • girlygirl82
    girlygirl82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That sounds great! I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of Peanut Butter and Chocolate. I will definetly have to try that combo.

Thanks!