4 week challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• nibblypig
    nibblypig Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm in! Good luck everyone - is there a plan? :)
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    I'm in. I'll match the six but I would really like to loose 10 lbs in four weeks.

CW: 251.0 lbs
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Lovelife63
    Lovelife63 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! cw: 156
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • gmh419
    gmh419 Posts: 1
    Options
    I want in.. I started using this site today.. So hopefully this will help me get off to a good start.. :))
  • nvestli
    nvestli Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Very interested but how does this work exactly? Will you assign challenges/workouts etc or are we logging weekly weight???
  • robertspencer
    Options
    I'm in. I have just came back to this site and i am in need of some motivation. My goal is going to be ten pounds though.
    SW-234
    CW-234
    GW-224
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Ok I was trying to send individual emails to each person as an invite but since MFP will only let you send 5 out in ten minutes I can't sustain that since my kids need my attention. so I will add the instructions here and you guys can go from there.

Glad that you want to join us.

Ok so her is how the challenge works. We weigh in on Tuesday. If your regular day is Monday then just enter that weight into the weigh in thread. You will find the group by going to Community-Groups, search for Fab Fours, Click on the Join Group button and then add your goal to the "Goals for June 26th." thread. Tomorrow there will be a weigh in thread. So glad you have chosen to join us.

Tammy

FYI. I will have to cut off at the end of today so the work doesn't get way out of hand so if you want to join make sure you get your numbers into the group by tonight.
  • ashley_812
    ashley_812 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just now saw this but I am def in!! =) Going on vacation to the beach on June 30 so this is PERFECT!! I'll go weigh in now! lol
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Bump - Last chance to join the four week challenge. We close off tomorrow at noon.
  • cfelton1
    cfelton1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Count me in! What are the rules?

Current Weight-154.8 lbs.
    Goal Weight-140 lbs.

Okay...you said starting tomorrow on May 27th...

I must warn everyone that I am on a strict diet and I may lose up to 6 lbs. a week. That will only be the first week and then I will incorporate food. Good luck to everyone on their journey.

May 28th-154.8 lbs.
    June 4th-153.8 lbs. (stopped the strict diet, couldn't do it)
    June 11th-
    June 18th-
    June 25th-
  • karenruddell1974
    karenruddell1974 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Im in :D
    Im doing the 5lbs in June so hopefuly I could drop the extra 1 lol
  • MiaOrange
    MiaOrange Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Looks like I have a couple more weeks to remind myself that I signed up for this challenge. My weight's been yo-yo'ing but I'll keep on trying!!!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    my goal: 167.5
    actual weight: 168.8
    *sigh*
    at least it's a little loss...going to adjust a few things to see if I can't get the scale to move more next week!