Hi, socially awkward penguin here!

Options
2»

Replies

• gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Welcome! As a Linux geek I have an affinity for penguins. Also, I am awkwardly social.
  • TaraAnnn
    TaraAnnn Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi :)
    Good job so far with what you've lost!! I'm the same way with the socially awkwardness. I have used the app on my phone here and there, but never been very strict with keeping track of my habits. I think the site will help a lot and lets be friends :) The more (new) friends the better:)
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    HI I like penguins lol. I'm awkward in person but it's easier here because remember noone actually knows you. Good luck with your weight loss. Sounds like you're doing great. OH and as a culinary proffesional I advice not to taste all your food unless you log it. I hear that's where the weight is gained :)
  • dtangbku
    dtangbku Posts: 1
    Options
    also an awkward penguin :]... am starting at 210lbs and starting weight watchers tomorrow, im only 5ft and need to lose a massive 126lbs to be a 'normal' weight as my doctor put it.....im currently not normal :[
  • brittishchick
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's sometimes hard keeping my motivation up. I took a week off for finals that turned into a month because I just got my first apartment and I'm adjusting to "adulthood" so all the encouragement (aside from making me feel all warm and fuzzy:flowerforyou: ) is really helping me get back into the groove.:happy:
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    I´m glad to know that I´m not the only one, even thought I don´t wish anyone to be as socially screwed up as I´m ;)
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    Yay for finals and your first apartment! Feel free to add me as well, I'm working hard to get into shape before school starts in the fall.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Wait, I feel cheated... I thought I would get to see a Penguin... lol

Add me if you wish, :)