chicago girl

Options
hi im new to mfp and looking to lose around 200 lbs im getting married in oct 2013 and i need to be at a much healthier weight

Replies

• corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place...if you stick with it and Work hard you can do it...be true to yourself in this journey...weigh yourself now and take measurements, jot them down in a secure place, take a starting photo, then each month repeat measurements and pic, I try to weigh in once a week...with hard Work you will see it melt away, goid luck!
  • kparks2
    kparks2 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love CHI. The journey will be hard but you can do it. Sometimes having a goal in mind helps you achieve it. I said I wanted to be a size 8 and wear a bikini and cute shorts so that was my motivation. It is starting to happen and now I am more motivated and determined than ever. Use that goal to look amazing in your wedding dress! I wish you all the best and congrats!
  • StephGodsPrincess
    StephGodsPrincess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there I am from Chicago as well. I live in the suburbs outside Chicago now but grew up in the Chi! I started needing to lose 200 and am down 20 already. You can do this just stick with it through the ups and the downs and don't give up. This is a great place to find alot of support. You are more then welcome to add me as a friend and I will be there to encourage you along:smile: