Hello

Options
Hey everyone, I'm Jenny. I'm at the tail end of my pregnancy (my due date is today based on my ultrasound), and I'm starting to think about losing this baby weight. I was about 30-35lbs overweight when I got pregnant and then I've gained an additional 30lbs while pregnant. My goal is to lose the pregnancy weight and another 10lbs by Christmas--then I'll be at the weight I was at when my husband and I got married. I want to look and feel good for my husband, and I want to teach our soon to be newborn to live a healthy lifestyle so that she doesn't have to battle weight loss like I have. I know a total of 40lbs sounds like a lot, but I think that with a lot of determination, will power and support I can do it.

Replies

• kparks2
    kparks2 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Jenny,

I started off the year 30 lbs heavier. I can do it and as you can see I still have some more lbs to lose but I am so determined. It will be hard at first but it is a mind change. I tell anyone if I can do it you can and I was a yo-yo dieter for a long time. I finally snapped and changed my bad habits. When you are able too after the birth go to the gym and use this site. It will be a huge help! Good luck!
  • grayprae
    grayprae Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello Jenny Congrats on the baby. I have a year to lose 60 lbs so that we can have another baby. Any help or support you need just ask. Good Luck