Male Thinspiration

Options
I know it is an unusual topic but I'm feeling a bit deflated at the moment and was wondering if any lads out there had lost quite a bit, maybe post a picture and say how you did it. Give me a bit of something to aim for.

Replies

• 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
    One step at a time
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Just browse through the success stories, there are already lots...:huh:
  • clsward1
    clsward1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I've been using MFP for 3 weeks and lost 18lb. I've set myself a target of losing 3 stone in 12 weeks for my holiday in Cancun. I'm 6ft 6 and started at 20 stone. I've cut down to 1500 calories, gym 5 times a week and walking the dog when I'm home at the weekends.

The funny thing is I'm less hungry than when I started out. Try doing something to take your mind off food. I'm concentrating on Photography and learning how to use Lightroom 4 software. Boredom is your worst enemy.

Keep going, and good luck
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I've lost 45 pounds over the course of 14 months because I've given up on dieting. I keep it simple.

I exercise, seriously limit simple carbs, eat reasonable amounts of complex carbs, eat healthy fats, eat what I like when I'm hungry, enjoy it by eating slowly and stop when I'm full. And I limit the weigh-ins because this is about changing my lifestyle for the long haul, for my health and longevity, not about hitting some arbitrary number on a measuring device.
  • mcdonnell77
    mcdonnell77 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey i hit my goal weight this morning ive lost 79lbs in 5 months pretty much following the atkins diet. So very few carbs lots of protien and vegetables. Ive also been going the gym 4 times a week mainly 1 hour of weight training and 30 mins of cardio. It seems to have worked :)
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I posted these last week in the success stories here. I also talk a little bit about how I did it.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/606543-my-progress-with-pics

FrontMayBeforeandAfter.jpg

SideMayBeforeandAfter.jpg
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I posted these last week in the success stories here. I also talk a little bit about how I did it.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/606543-my-progress-with-pics

FrontMayBeforeandAfter.jpg

SideMayBeforeandAfter.jpg

awsome job man!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!