I don't see a difference, at all...Do you?

Options
I just put these pics together...I don't have one from when I started...I forgot to take any from the beginning. I don't see a difference in anything, at all...I don't get it...Do you see a difference? I wasn't going to post any pics of myself in the forums until I lost 50 lbs, but I just had a big discussion with some friends on Facebook who say they see a difference, but when I put these pics side by side, I don't see ANY difference, anywhere...

1j3ozr.jpg

Replies

• gemmaldavies
    gemmaldavies Posts: 379
    Options
    hi. please dont get disheartened. my advice wud be to wear the same clothes as u did in the last pic. i think that wud make a differenece but i personally think ur lower 1/2 looks smaller. keep up the hard work - weight cums off people in different ways. pls dnt give up now. :flowerforyou:
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in your face and neck area. I really can't comment on the rest of your baody because the shirt you have on is big. Maybe that's a sign that you have lost weight. Keep up the good work!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Yes I can, off all of you so I don't know what your friend was talking about when she said she can only see it on your face :flowerforyou:
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    In the first two pictures I can definitely see a difference in your entire body. As for the last picture, it's hard to see your body as much, but your face definitely looks significantly thinner in the last photo. Keep up the good work!

You could also try taking side views as they tend to show the change a lot.
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your face! It's hard to tell a bit because the shirt in your latest pic is really big.
  • GoalSixPack
    GoalSixPack Posts: 97
    Options
    I see loss all over. Your doing great!!!! Keep it up :-)
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    yes, you can see a difference in the pics, but it is hard since you are wearing different clothing in each. I'm like you, I can never see the difference in myself when I've lost weight, but I can tell by the way my clothes fit. Start tracking your measurements-that's where you can really see the changes and where you are losing it. Don't get discouraged and keep up the hard work.
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference in your face and neck. I agree with above poster, you should wear the same clothes as you did in the very first picture, or moving forward when taking pics wear the same clothes as you are in the most recent pics. Or wear something a little more snug so you can see. The amount of weight you lost is significant so there HAS to be a difference! Rest assured your hard work is paying off! Definitely DO NOT give up!
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference hun, your doing really great :flowerforyou:
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Oh there is a difference .. your face, body but most of all your legs ...look at your ankles xx brilliant xxxx but I agree where the same clothes xx well done you should be very very proud xxx
  • Surfergurl29
    Options
    I agree with the other members..your face looks much different ....and in the last pic the clothes are too big, so again maybe that tells it all, since it is easy to "feel" our progress by how our clothes fit. Keep tracking and remember giving up only puts you back to where you started~
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    yes, I do. you do seem smaller in the last 2 pics. keep up the good work!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    yeah you can see a difference! I would say when you take pics wear tighter clothing like a vest top...that might help as your tops are lose and might be giving you a false sense of what your loss really is! but fab results so far! keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    I can see a difference in your face, waist and legs. Most time people who see you every day/ all the time don't notice it as would someone who doesn't (the dif is more obvious because of lack of familiarity). Keep up the good work!
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Your lower half looks a lot smaller. As does your chest. Unfortunately your shirt is too baggy to tell for the tummy so I can't say there. Keep going you are showing progress. I've heard it takes twelve weeks for you to notice weight loss
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your lower half looks a lot smaller. As does your chest. Unfortunately your shirt is too baggy to tell for the tummy so I can't say there. Keep going you are showing progress. I've heard it takes twelve weeks for you to notice weight loss

I have been doing this for more than 12 weeks. I have been losing consistently since the end of January, but it isn't very noticeable.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I just put these pics together...I don't have one from when I started...I forgot to take any from the beginning. I don't see a difference in anything, at all...I don't get it...Do you see a difference? I wasn't going to post any pics of myself in the forums until I lost 50 lbs, but I just had a big discussion with some friends on Facebook who say they see a difference, but when I put these pics side by side, I don't see ANY difference, anywhere...

1j3ozr.jpg

Yes, ma'am, I can definitely see you have lost weight. Sometimes it's easier for others to see it than for ourselves, especially at first. But yes, your weight loss shows!

Just continue to do the good things you've been doing...your mind will catch up with your body soon enough. :) (Patience, patience...I know I have to keep reminding myself of that.)

How do you feel? Do you feel better, too?

Best...
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am trying to locate the top from the middle picture, but I can't find it to take another picture. I have one that is similar, but I don't know if it is the same size as the others, as my clothing sizes range anywhere from 2X to 5X...and some of the 3 and 4X's are smaller than the ones that say they are 2X's. Silly clothing makers. As soon as I find the other top, and have my son take pics, I will post again...

To the ones who said I should take side pics, I have side pics of the first two losses, but not the third, so I will also take another side pic. I was in a public bathroom today, and couldn't pass up the full length mirror, so I only took the front shot :happy:
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I do! =) Wear something tighter so you can tell more
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! It will show eventually!! I see some differences particularly in how your arms hang but people tell me all the time I am shrinking & I really am not much but I am toning up so they can see that. Do not get disheartened.........it will shift!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!