What a difference...

Options
So for the past 2 weeks I have not been eating crap! Mornings I have fruit and egg whites, lunch is salad, and dinner is usually chicken and veggies or something similar. Today I had a cookout and I had some beans, a little bit of clam rice, and some crab and OMG the salt was killing me. I don't cook with salt and I don't add salt to my food. I use to feel this way if I ate Chinese food or ate at certain restaurant. A month ago I am not sure I would have noticed such a drastic thirst due to salt. Weird how quickly your body adapts.

Replies

• dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I agree....Chinese food kills me now, which is a shame because its so good. But I just make sure to really hydrate before and after.
  • cmh806
    cmh806 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I agree, I was a crap eater and have gone a little more than 3 weeks without. It has made a difference in my exercising. More protein is really making the difference.
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am always way below on my sodium. I also notice salt in everything. And sugar. It makes me tired and gives me a headache.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I am always way below on my sodium. I also notice salt in everything. And sugar. It makes me tired and gives me a headache.

I am so tired right now and I believe it was food.

Note to self: Eat a big salad before the next cookout so you are not hungry!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    yeah I used to be a sodium abuser and after a few months of cutting it out I thought I'd splurge and have ONE slice of breakfast pizza from the local mart and I had to spit it out...ugh. I used to eat two slices and ADD salt to it!!