Goal or $$?

Options
2»

Replies

• Motivation
    Motivation Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Money! Didn't even have to think about it.

I love the hard work that goes into losing weight, and when I'm at my goal weight I will work even harder to maintain or gain muscle. Not having to worry about bills for a long time would be an amazing way to life stress free. :)
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Money, I'm married, he's not going anywhere, even if i'm 180lbs or 130lbs.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY the money. are you kidding me?! :noway:

I can get to my goal weight on my own AND stay there for the rest of my life. The money would be ALOT harder to get.
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Well, I totally see how seductive Goal Weight would be. That being said, I don't think I'd make 2 million in my lifetime, and I could do so really good things for a lot of people with that money. :-D

You can send the check to 123 Wish Lane, Holly Springs NC.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    simple. the money. making it to "goal weight" is WAY easier then earning 2 million dollars.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    The cash. I can get to my goal weight on my own faster than I can come up with that much cash.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    That's easy: The Money

After I get the cool 2-mil, then I can get back on track and still hit my goal weight.
  • crazylikefox
    crazylikefox Posts: 100
    Options
    This is a "careful what you wish for" kind of thing, for a woman. For example, during a healthy pregnancy you gain between 25 to 35lbs. So, if you stayed at your "goal weight" for life, you wouldn't be able to have a healthy pregnancy.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i'll take the money. there's no stipulation that says i still cant work and get my goal weight on my own.
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    the money, duh. I could lose all the weight I wanted to on my own, but 2 mil is not something you come by every day.