Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Egg Yolks

Today I boiled some eggs but just wanted to eat the egg whites. ( I am not discriminating against the yolk, just didn't want the yolk today.) Anyways, is there anything I can do with the yolks besides throw them out? Any creative ideas out there?

Replies

• missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 294 Member
    feed them to your (or the local) dog. it is great for their coats! :)
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    2 eggs walk into a bar. The one egg says to the other....

Whoops. never mind, cancel that. I though it said egg JOKES.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    2 eggs walk into a bar. The one egg says to the other....

Whoops. never mind, cancel that. I though it said egg JOKES.

bwahahaha
  • juganaut
    juganaut Posts: 79 Member
    put them into porridge to cream it up?

Even though they have fat in them, they're also rich in nutrients like calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, copper, folate, vitamin A, vitamin D and cartenoids - all things that are good for you.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    put them into porridge to cream it up?

Even though they have fat in them, they're also rich in nutrients like calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, copper, folate, vitamin A, vitamin D and cartenoids - all things that are good for you.

The yolks are already boiled. I do eat the whole egg, i just prefer whites only for boiled eggs. I had 3 whole scrambled eggs for lunch LOL.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Devil them and spread them on toast?
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,296 Member
    I'm total opposite. I hate the egg white part of an egg. I suggest ^^^ above. Devil them up and put on toast or an english muffin.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    I get these: http://www.charlottepantry.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/a/naturegg_eggwhites_1.jpg
    (Naturegg, Simply Egg Whites)
    That way there isn't any yolk in the first place!

Honestly, I love egg yolks, but since I've been trying to cut down on things like that, I have switched to egg whites.