holy, CHEESE batman!

Lil_Leah
Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
so i just opened my lunch bag and realized...

breakfast: yogurt and string CHEESE.
lunch: lean entree's mac & CHEESE.
snack: 1/2 cup cottage CHEESE.

:indifferent: i'm a complete addict.

hi everyone, my name is leah, and i'm a cheese addict.:ohwell:

at least its not fattening and fits into my cals for the day. :drinker:

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Protein and Calcium!

CHEESE ADDICTS UNITE!! :glasses:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    I :heart: cheese! It keeps me full for ever! Greatest thing ever!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    :sad: I too love love love cheese ... but it hates me :sad: Can you say constipated? Can you feel the bloat? I love cheese ... but cheese is EVIL :devil: I'm am sooooo jealous of all of you who can eat it with ease. Please enjoy every single bite. :frown:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    :love: Cheeeeeeeeese :love:
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Cheese rules!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    mmmmmmmmm.....cheeeeese...........droolllllllll......:love:
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Hiiiii Leah. haha

Have you tried the laughing cow cheeses? Sooo good and the light version has 35 cals a wedge!
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    I love cheese too, but the sodium content is a killer! I only eat it once a week for that reason alone, otherwise I would eat it 15 times a day! :grumble:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    My boyfriend teases me because there are nights when I'll only have a peice of Feta for dinner because I'm too tired to cook and I'm the only person I know that eats bleu cheese by itself. Oh, and my favorite store is this artisan cheese store in my neighborhood that has a rotating selection of 800 cheese and gives out free samples. I would give up chocolate before cheese.

All that to say, I understand.:tongue:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    *stands up* Hello, my name is Kityngirl and I am a cheese addict.

I went to Amish country with my sister last weekend and we toured a cheese factory that makes over 50 different types of cheese and you can sample them all. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I only came home with 4 different types of cheese.....:ohwell:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    cheese is yummy...But i can't stop eating it once i start...I once ate a whole 8oz package of pepperjack cheese to my face (with crackers) followed by muenster cheese (with crackers as well) and then had some sharp cheddar cheese (with pepperonis)...good thing i hadnt joined this site when i did that... i dont even want to see how many calories that was :laugh: :laugh:
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    I love cheese and I have to admit I secretly get a little upset on the inside when people tell me they dont like it :smile:
  • Kityngirl
    I love cheese and I have to admit I secretly get a little upset on the inside when people tell me they dont like it :smile:

I look at them like they're crazy and slowly back away....that's just not natural. :noway:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    i've gotta say, if you set a block of cheese in front of me, and give me 20-30 minutes, i can show you a magic trick. :glasses:

the cheese will disappear.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613

I look at them like they're crazy and slowly back away....that's just not natural. :noway:
    lol someone said they dont like cheese to me before as they were eating pizza and cheese sticks :laugh: :laugh: i asked what was on the pizza and in those golden fried sticks and he said...oh well thats different :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    My boyfriend teases me because there are nights when I'll only have a peice of Feta for dinner because I'm too tired to cook and I'm the only person I know that eats bleu cheese by itself. Oh, and my favorite store is this artisan cheese store in my neighborhood that has a rotating selection of 800 cheese and gives out free samples.

drooooooool :tongue:
    I would give up chocolate before cheese.
    If forced to choose, me too. Hands down.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    My boyfriend teases me because there are nights when I'll only have a peice of Feta for dinner because I'm too tired to cook and I'm the only person I know that eats bleu cheese by itself. Oh, and my favorite store is this artisan cheese store in my neighborhood that has a rotating selection of 800 cheese and gives out free samples.

In Tuscany, they have this sheeps cheese called Pecarino Fresca. It is served with fresh pears and honey as dessert. It the most amazing thing I have ever tasted. The cheese shop has it about twice a year. It's better than Christmas..
  • Kityngirl

In Tuscany, they have this sheeps cheese called Pecarino Fresca. It is served with fresh pears and honey as dessert. It the most amazing thing I have ever tasted. The cheese shop has it about twice a year. It's better than Christmas..

**droooOOOOooooOOOOoool** :love: :love: :love:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    My husband LOVES cheese.

He'll put it on almost anything.

He's even grossed me out with the things he's put cheese on.

I like cheese too...but not like he does.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Umm... cheese. It's basically a staple eaten at every meal.
    In fact I am eating salad with some cheddar in it right now. I mean come on, without cheese it would just be vegetables:grumble: I'm not a rabbit :noway:
This discussion has been closed.