Net calories going down

nursegirl79
nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
My net calories are now 1350. Looks like I have to work harder now!:noway:

When your calories go down would you up the calorie burn or reduce intake.

I'm thinking of uping the calorie burn so I can still eat:tongue:

Replies

• Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    i'd say upping the calorie burn so you can eat, is better than downing the calorie burn, and starving!

:wink:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    My net calories are now 1350. Looks like I have to work harder now!:noway:

When your calories go down would you up the calorie burn or reduce intake.

I'm thinking of uping the calorie burn so I can still eat:tongue:

MFP's "congratulating us" by lowering our amounts has gotten MOST of us working extra hard with our exercising to "up" our numbers! Right now, even though my legs are sore and would like a day off, I'm thinking about jogging or dancing so that I can have some slow churned, no sugar added icecream later on tonite for a snack! :laugh:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    I find that it is definately more motivating to work out more often just so I can eat! :laugh: I am also having to work out more because I am burning less... I guess not carrying that extra 49 lbs makes the workout easer or somehting :wink:

On the plus side, I am also finding that I need less to feel full. When I started here my portions were way out of control. So in January when I started to really take this seriously I drastically cut my portions, but some things I still would eat 1.5 servings. Now I am finding that I don't really need as much which is great!
This discussion has been closed.