All I had to do...

Options
AwMyLoLo
AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
was pull up the message boards, search key word "elliptical", and read some posts to find the motivation to get my butt on the elliptical when I get home. Funny how much I go back and forth about "well, it's Friday... I would love to go home and take a nap" or, "Well, I could go on my run, or do the elliptical, but... I never have worked out on Fridays" Friday is just another day. Why would I make Friday an excuse not to get my heart pumping and work up a sweat?!

So I pulled up some posts about working out on the elliptical, and that was all I needed to commit to hoppin on that machine as soon as I get home. CAN"T WAIT!! :bigsmile: :laugh: THANKS MFPers! :heart:

Replies

• red5
    red5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think that is really funny because I am making excuses right now to not get on mine! I have dishes to do the kids are napping I want to take a nap too. I worked out everyday this week. I burned all the calories this week that I am suppose to. I am gonna get on it ....it is just a matter of how long I put it off. You just get on it and you will feel better. Good Luck! LOL
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    I think that is really funny because I am making excuses right now to not get on mine! I have dishes to do the kids are napping I want to take a nap too. I worked out everyday this week. I burned all the calories this week that I am suppose to. I am gonna get on it ....it is just a matter of how long I put it off. You just get on it and you will feel better. Good Luck! LOL
    That's great you got all your exercise in this week! I was sick until yesterday so I really need to work out again today. Plus, I want to look my best at my BRIDAL SHOWER tomorrow!! LOL :blushing: :laugh:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    KQQL!!! You Go Girl! :laugh:

I always struggle with that on Friday too.....
    Time to go home and start the weekend!

BUTT then I remember: the weekend will "still be there" after an hour at the gym.
    And it makes much more sense to start the weekend feeling good! DUH! :laugh:
    Especially if I don't get back there again until Monday (usually!)
    Must walk & stretch & move it @home too!

Cheers all & Happy Friday! :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    KQQL!!! You Go Girl! :laugh:

I always struggle with that on Friday too.....
    Time to go home and start the weekend!

BUTT then I remember: the weekend will "still be there" after an hour at the gym.
    And it makes much more sense to start the weekend feeling good! DUH! :laugh:
    Especially if I don't get back there again until Monday (usually!)
    Must walk & stretch & move it @home too!

Cheers all & Happy Friday! :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Yeah, I need my BUTT to remember that it will feel much better all weekend if I tone it up a little today! :laugh:

Happy Friday to you too!!!:drinker:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I've been vacillating all morning about whether I will be going for Hot Yoga tonight.. I realized that the latest class was t 6:30 and sent an email off to my husband, half expecting him to tell me in no way possible would he get home in time to watch the girls...
    BUT
    He will leave earlier for me :flowerforyou: what a swell guy:smooched:

So now I really gotta go ...

off to hyper hydrate....
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I was feeling REALLY tired and exhausted yesterday evening and had resorted to NOT doing the elliptical but I somehow found myself putting on the exercise clothes and hoping onthe machine for 30 min.

Kinda shocked I did it. Normally I would've saif *kitten* it!:bigsmile:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Almost any time I am lacking motivation, I come on here and read about other people exercising. It gives me that push I need.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!