Laundry vs. Running...

Options
2»

Replies

• supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    okay so update to my laundry story because this is just too funny NOT to share...

11pm and some retard has jammed the lock on the laundry room door in my building. I've got 3 washers on the go and I can't get in to put them in the dryer. I'm trying that damn lock thinking it's the blonde in me...

a very tall dark handsome man who must be new because I've never seen him before...and with those pecs and biceps bulging from his tight black tshirt...I WOULD have noticed him. He can't get in either. tells me he tried to get in thru the window around back but it's screwed shut.

We both go back there (OMG it's 11pm and dark outside, no lights in the back of the building and i'm with some strange man??) i take a look at this window, battle the spider webs and creepy crawly things and break into the laundry room like i've done it a thousand times. he's laughing his butt off asking me what i do for a living cuz i'd make pretty good burglar...gives me a boost up thru the window and we're in!!

the laundry is in the dryer AND i have the new guys cell#...
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    tomorow is a Holiday, so what is the rush? LOL

not for Canadians...i've got work and school in the morning and no clean clothes. Procrastinator. yes. i know.
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    If he'd have folded and ironed all your laundry that would have been a perfect night ;)
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness....on both stories!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    awesome..
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    thats great!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    okay so update to my laundry story .........gives me a boost up thru the window and we're in!! ....... the laundry is in the dryer AND i have the new guys cell#...

See, it pays to get skinny enough to shimmy through a window ...... I especially love the GIVING ME A BOOST part !

:laugh:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. GOSH - YOU are AMAzing! Wow! Good for you - So so so SO SOOoOOoooOo PROUD of you!!! I'm glad we're friends :)
  • bilzprincess
    bilzprincess Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yesyesyes! Great choice. And great run!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Way to go supermom : your excellent run, starting the laundry and cell # :tongue:
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    That sounds awesome!! :)
  • carissaharkins
    carissaharkins Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You're amazing miss! Fantastic job!!!!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    First of all kudos n the run!! Amazing...and I love all the menfolks ideas of how to make u even more of a supermom!! Lol

Secondly!! Fun part two of the story....

Btw I had to click on this b/c I am staring at three baskets of laundry by my bed bc on my holiday weekend My choices were drinking vs laundry....and drinking won.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!