Your Favourite Cereal?

Options

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I mix 2 cups of Kashi Go Lean Crunch (Almond with Flax) with 1 cup of Kellogg's Crave Double Chocolate..... and normally add a banana (sliced)........
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Original w/ Almond milk- YUM!!!!!!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    OMG i LOVE LOVE LOVE cereal!!! :love: my favorites (cant name just one) would have to be in no particular order grapenuts, rasin bran crunch, fruity or chocolate pebbles, and Ohs!!!

but i cant have any of it!!! :sad:
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    CHEX CHEX CHEX I AM OBSESSED
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Honey Nut Cherrios all the way!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Cracklin' Oat Bran
    Special K Cinnamon Pecan
    Blueberry Morning
    Cinnamon Chex
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    OMG i LOVE LOVE LOVE cereal!!! :love: my favorites (cant name just one) would have to be in no particular order grapenuts, rasin bran crunch, fruity or chocolate pebbles, and Ohs!!!

I love Ohs...the only cereal I've eaten that doesn't get soggy
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I've also tried the Multi-Grain Peanut Butter Cherrios...gross. Threw them out immediately.

I didn't mind them. They are not as Peanut Buttery as I hoped though which was a BIG bummer
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Raisin Nut Bran, Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Froot Loops, Golden Grahams, Cocoa Puffs, Trix....I could possibly live off of cereal. I would really like to eat it all the time...but the sugar content in some of my faves stop me from doing that.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options

I love Ohs...the only cereal I've eaten that doesn't get soggy
    [/quote

most people i tell about them have no clue what they are!!! they are so good and ur right...no sogginess!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Cocoa Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, almost any Cheerios, Crunch Berries, Grape Nuts.

Hubby says Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Cook Crisps.
  • melissa308
    melissa308 Posts: 12
    Options
    Sunbelt Fruit and Nut Granola
    McCann's Quick-Cook Irish Oatmeal with dried cranberries, chopped walnuts, and a drizzling of maple syrup

So nummy!
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Shreddies. Even when I didn't watch what I ate, I was never a fan of the coated in sugar cereals. But, each to their own.
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite is Golden Grahams...I have been having them as a snack lately the last couple weeks. I also LOVE Rice Krispies. I love all kinds of cereal, and keep some on hand all the time. Since my son is home for the summer, we will have even more variety in the house...yay!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I am not a big cereal eater but like corn flakes and raisin bran.
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Golden Grahams or omg my all-time favorite

HarvestCrunch-RaisinAlmond-Detailsflbashx.png

though Capt'n Crunch Peanut Butter is my crack
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    One of the issues with cereal is the carbs. They fill you up, and in a short time you will be hungry again. More protein (i.e. Greek yoghurt) or fat (coconut milk) - so rethink the cereal for breakfast idea.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Cracklin' Oat Bran
    Special K Cinnamon Pecan
    Blueberry Morning
    Cinnamon Chex

I havent had Cracklin Oat Bran in about 20 years...maybe more. I always look at it when I buy cereal but I never pick it.
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    I love love love Raisin Bran
  • divinebird
    divinebird Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    If you can get Cascadian Farms "Strawberry Fields" (I think it's made by Kashi, too) that will give you the crunch without sogginess, and the strawberries are GREAT.

Re: the thread in general: I love the abovenamed Strawberry Fields, Grape Nuts, and believe it or not, Fiber One. The original one. I KNOW it's weird but that is some tasty, filling, healthy cereal!!