im totally gonna cry!

Lil_Leah
Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
i just dropped a TON of my craisins on the floor under my desk! ruined! wasted!

:sad: !

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Five second rule! Quick pick em up before the cooties get them.

Sorry sweetie! :flowerforyou:
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    I hate it when that happens!!!!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    i'll look at it as like... 15 cals saved from going in my mouth.:tongue:

but its still a sad, sad thing.. :grumble:
  • mythos23
    mythos23 Posts: 15
    it's a win for those of us not into craisins heheh. It doesn't matter if they're on the ground for one second or fifteen seconds they still collected what bacteria they will.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    """So personally I never take any precautions against germs. I don't shy away from people who sneeze and cough. I don't wipe off the telephone, I don't cover the toilet seat, and if I drop food on the floor I pick it up and eat it!Even if I'm at side walk cafe! IN CALCUTTA! THE POOR SECTION! ON NEW YEARS MORNING DURING A SOCCER RIOT! And you know something? In spite of all the so called "risky behavior ".... I never get infections. I don't get em. I don't get colds, I don't get flu, I don't get headaches, I don't get upset stomach, And you know why? Cause I got a good strong immune system! And it gets a lot of practice!"""

George Carlin on Germs,,, :laugh: Eat the craisins. They're good for ya' - especially now.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Do like kids do, GOD BLESS THIS MESS
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    """So personally I never take any precautions against germs. I don't shy away from people who sneeze and cough. I don't wipe off the telephone, I don't cover the toilet seat, and if I drop food on the floor I pick it up and eat it!Even if I'm at side walk cafe! IN CALCUTTA! THE POOR SECTION! ON NEW YEARS MORNING DURING A SOCCER RIOT! And you know something? In spite of all the so called "risky behavior ".... I never get infections. I don't get em. I don't get colds, I don't get flu, I don't get headaches, I don't get upset stomach, And you know why? Cause I got a good strong immune system! And it gets a lot of practice!"""

George Carlin on Germs,,, :laugh: Eat the craisins. They're good for ya' - especially now.

I loved George Carlin so much I saw him 3 times during the 80s, twice I remember. :laugh:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    So sorry, I hate when that happens, too.

Maybe you'll find them at your local grocery store this weekend on sale.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    i hate when i drop my food! i count it have exactly what i can eat and then wham! on the floor... son of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! at least you're optimistic! id tried to find 15 more calories!!! LOL!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Dont you hate that?

Especially if you've already alloted them in your calories for the day.

And if they are particularly tasty, too.

So sad...I feel your pain.

(I do not pick up food off the floor and eat it...especially at work because who knows what kinds of bugs are there and who's skin cells are floating around).
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Lil' off topic, but I'm in Psych Grad School and some of our professors who work with folks who have clinical Obessive Compulsive Disorder will eat food off the floor, and do other amazingly risky germy things as they have had so much practice doing such things in the treatment of their clients. It's interesting to watch some of the things they now do without thinking much about it. :smile:

One professor I had would definitely tell you to pop those bad boys right in your mouth. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.