I work in a pizza restaurant...

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
...and I'm packing dinner to take with me! :laugh: Just seems ironic! And not fair at all either, I might add. :tongue:

But I know, come middle of my shift (I work from 4-10), I'm gonna be starving! And we usually go out after work for a drink on Friday nights, and I've gotten into the habit of it becoming Friday Night Nachos...so I'm packing a healthy burrito and logging it now with the hopes of curbing any bad behavior!

Oh, the things we do to ne healthy! :laugh:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Why don't you get a salad there? Just an idea just make sure you choose a healthy dressing :happy: And great job on planning ahead...

~Leash :heart:
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    way to be smart about ur choices :D have fun, we both know you can resist the temptations!!
    9726172000 Posts: 428
    Options
    I use to work in a donut shop and we were aloud to get 12 donuts free every night after work. These were so good. hand made. i had eattin so many over the few months that I had worked there that I won't even eat them now, unless I am really desperate for something sweat.
  • truedecember
    truedecember Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I so feel your pain!! I work in an ice cream shop and it's RIDICULOUSLY hard not to eat it all day! I pack snacks but I admit I have my days where I throw it out the window and go a little crazy... on the bright side, I've influenced my co-workers and now they are bringing healthy snacks too :) Just remind yourself of how good you will feel AFTER work when you can say you avoided temptation!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a fan of the dressings we have, aside from the red pepper ranch dressing, which is a huge no no. :laugh:
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    I know what you mean, my sister works at Baskin Robbins, and she's gained a lot of weight, because they get free ice cream while they work.
    And my dad knows the owner, and I've become good friends with him too, so now he lets my sister bring home stuff to me too.