What has been on your mind most today?

Options

Replies

• dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My mind is too far all over the place to come up with one thing. Yesterday it was car racing (the superbowl day for racing fans) - but today it's chores and doing some work.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    in this order....

Man I really want some meat....
    I can do this vegan thing
    Meat
    Vegan!
    Meat
    Julie!

Hahahahaha.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    The migraine that has ruined my weekend
  • limbopanto
    limbopanto Posts: 25
    Options
    My Ex...yeah, not good.
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Her....just like every other day.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    My Ex...yeah, not good.

This is my problem.......I would like to be able to stop thinking about him. Or just sleep forever.
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ... trying to draft a Memorandum for Executive Council for No Hearing on an upcoming project. I hate doing these!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    On my mind today: I have four online-lessons left of Advanced Anatomy & Physiology out of 12 total. Im waiting for the caffeine to finally grace the brain-cells with their presence so I can finish these damn tests and get my 10 CEU's needed for my recertification... ****thinking of drinking from the pot instead of the mug
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    That I need to work harder to learn the second official language here. Finding a job has been extremely difficult, and I'm starting to get pretty bummed.
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    Man my in-laws are nuts!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Happy it's a holiday.....and no work : )
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    How much I really dont want to be at work today when it is nice and sunny outside. Also thinking of doing more qulifications but unsure what is best to do.
  • wed30
    wed30 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My dad who passed away in 2000. He was a world war 2 prisioner. He was in the army. Also thinking about how nice I want to look for my daughters wedding in Sept. Small family ceremony with a woods, water and beautiful waterfall.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    That I should have worn a swimsuit while lying in the garden yesterday not shorts. I now have tan lines mid thigh and look stupid. :ohwell:
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That I need to work harder to learn the second official language here. Finding a job has been extremely difficult, and I'm starting to get pretty bummed.
    Are you trying to learn the French?

I know for most jobs these days they prefer people to be bilingual, especially government jobs. At first my job was english only and then they restructured and it needed to be bilingual. I had to do the proficiency test in order to keep my job. It was a pain in the butt!

I hope you find something :) Good luck with the language :)
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    ice cream
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    All of the tasks that I need to get done at work tomorrow.. Blaaaahhhh.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    My wrecked back. And being an idiot for how i did it.
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    How much I really dont want to be at work today when it is nice and sunny outside. Also thinking of doing more qulifications but unsure what is best to do.

Almost exactly what I've been thinking about too!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    my patient who is not doing well... impossible to not take work home sometimes..