My Middle Mark.........

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Hello MFP. Hope everyone is having a great friday.. Well this morning I weighed in And I am 180.2 Im 2lbs pass my half way mark. I have 40 more to go, but the downside of it i still feel Like a turkey man ugh...I have fell off the bandwagon with excercise, Its like Im half way and Ive lost motivation to workout havent worked out in almost 3weeks....And I started back smoking which doesnt help at all:grumble: :grumble: I started back smoking on my 3rd week on the same day do to stress, But I havent gain Im still lossing although Ive been carb crazy thats so bad And this morning for breakfast I ate fried wings I know bumme:grumble: :grumble: havent had fried chicken in months I fet really sick want be doing that no more, I need my motivation back now:sad: :sad:

Replies

• pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options
    Great job at reaching your halfway point!!! That sucks that you've lost motivation. If you can back into an exercise routine, hopefully that'll help with the smoking. You can do it! Try your hardest!!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Shanta, you can do this!!!!! Drop the cancer sticks, push those fried wings away, and get out for a walk!!!

Congratulations on reaching your middle mark! WOOOHOOO! That is FANTASTIC progress!!

Keep it comin!!! You know the "hows"... just need to do it.... for YOU. :smile: :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys are great ,I love it here I owe it to MFP this is a fantastic site...I will try my hardest thanks for the words of encouragement
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Do you have someone you can exercise with? I know that helps me to keep motivated. Look at how far you've come. Don't undo all you've accomplished by making bad eating choices. I know sometimes it's hard but just hang in there. Congratulations on reaching the halfway mark. You're doing a fantastic job. You've decided to lead a healthier lifestyle and cigarettes are not in that plan. Get rid of those nasty things. Good luck to you. You can do this, just don't give up. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Is it possible you are bored of your routine? Switch it up to make it new for you. Today is a new day, so stop beating yourself up, and get back on track. :flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hey Shanta - you go girl!! You are looking awesome. I'm right with you on falling back to old habits. Time to reinforce the good, new habits we are working so hard on!! You can do it - drop the ciggys girlfriend and hit the trail :drinker: I'll drop the peanut butter toast and cereal and join you :laugh:
  • clarkcj
    clarkcj Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm so glad you made your 1/2 way point. You've done fantastically. Maybe getting some of those 'fat' pictures and glancing through them would assist with ending your slump?

Also - try getting up early to work out. I'm always more likely to do it if i get up first thing and force myself.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i know how it is with the cigarettes, dont give up, try again. I find every time i quit i start up smoking more, so dont let the cigarettes get you! they are killers! (i know its only been 19 days for me, but still im trying :flowerforyou: )

and i love fried chicken! I wish they could just feed me a whole fried skin of a chicken....mmmmmmm
    oh wait, thats not gonna help! shoot.:blushing: ..well dont give up!
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh no Shanita! Its okay to have fallen, but its never too late to pick yourself back up and keep it moving. You are a huge inspiration to me (we both started at the same weight, and have the same final goal) so you gotta do it for me too! hehe :wink:

You can do this, I know you can! Its hard, but you're almost there!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You fell off the wagon...

So what? :-)

Just get back on again. Don't beat yourself up over the past. It's the past, we're moving forward, together.

You have done something AMAZING! You need to celebrate that! I think what you have done is tremendous. Be proud of your accomplishment!!! I sure am proud of you. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!