I amazed myself

Options
wongleweed
wongleweed Posts: 35 Member
Last night while my husband was watching junk on tv I decided to do my final 20 min ride - I do 2 hrs a day in 20min sessions. Well I had the ipod on and when I got to 20 mins I decided to push thru a bit more. My husband says I was singing along like a nightingale on crack. I was having FUN! Before I realised it I had done 85 minutes! Holy Crap! My legs were SORE and I was covered in sweat, but I had enjoyed myself! What a change from when I started and couldn't do 2 mins without collapsing into a heap! So from now on, no more small sessions! Its so weird I wasn't out of breath, makes me think the workout is not doing anything!

Replies

• Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing. Good for you. What a great feeling!!!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    great for you!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Last night while my husband was watching junk on tv I decided to do my final 20 min ride - I do 2 hrs a day in 20min sessions. Well I had the ipod on and when I got to 20 mins I decided to push thru a bit more. My husband says I was singing along like a nightingale on crack. I was having FUN! Before I realised it I had done 85 minutes! Holy Crap! My legs were SORE and I was covered in sweat, but I had enjoyed myself! What a change from when I started and couldn't do 2 mins without collapsing into a heap! So from now on, no more small sessions! Its so weird I wasn't out of breath, makes me think the workout is not doing anything!

lol your husband sounds like quite a comedian. I've had treadmill sessions like that before and they are the best. Putting the fun in your workout really helps. That's quite a jump from 20 mins up to 85. Awesome work!!!
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! The fact that you were enjoying it says it all!
  • LynC33
    LynC33 Posts: 196
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Great work :-)
  • Malaika946
    Malaika946 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hats off to you ;-) well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!